BY EMERALD

Julie G.
These used to be called praline flavor, but pecan pie works too. I like a bit of sweet and salty so this is a nice snack on an average day. They're usually pretty cheap in the convenience store so I'll buy a pack there.
Cheyenne B.
Emerald Nuts Glazed Pecans are so delicious. You can buy them online at eBay, ShipFoodEx and BuyDepot.net. These are a great healthy alternative snack when your craving sweets. Depending on which online store you purchase from determines the price of pecans. Highly recommended
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
These actually taste like a pecan pie. I'm not sure how they do it so perfectly, but they squeeze a pecan pie flavor in every bite. They are great on salads or to eat as a snack. I love how good this is.
Nia N.
My god these are to die forbecause they collect is like a pecan pie right out of the bag if you love pecan pie then you are going to love this go out and buy right now like we speak
Kim C.
Craving holiday sweets? I can promise you these taste amazingly like pecan pie. This is a good way to cure your sweet tooth without totally blowing your diet.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Love these as a snack or even mixed into a salad. I always keep them in my purse or in my desk at work. I've gotten my coworker hooked as well!
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Love love the individual size bag of nuts. All their products are great but having and on the go options is a must in today's time
Luan M.
These are crazy delicious! High protein snack and get your sugar fix. I cannot make glazes pecans taste this good from a recipe.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are easy to take on a hike with the family perfect to keep up the energy level and to keep from becoming hungry
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
These are one of my favorite pecan snacks they're tasty and delicious I love that they're easy to carry on the go.
Nia N.
I wonder do they come in a smokey flavor
Taegan C.
These look so good who's tried them ?