Emerald Nuts Emerald Simply Natural Walnuts & Almonds 8 oz

by Emerald

Emerald simply natural walnuts & almonds 8 oz

What other flavors does this snack come in?
How many nuts come in each bag?
Start your review of Emerald Nuts Emerald Simply Natural Walnuts & Almonds 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
They are really good. You can have them as snack and they come in a very convenient bottle that you can take with you wherever you go.
Humboldt, IA
I love nuts! Walnuts and almonds are a good mix with just the right amount of salt! I buy these every time I go to the grocery store!
Slidell, LA
Go to on the run snack. Thow the can in my purse and out the door. Plus it's a healthy way to snack, much better than chips.
Cohoes
Two of my favorite nuts all in one package? I want a bulk amount please. I could eat these every day. Healthy and delicious.
Coconut Creek, FL
Can you say delicious?? I love these. Almonds and walnuts together is a great combo. I like them better without salt
Athens, AL
I love natural walnuts and alomnds they are good for health and mental clarity with good value and taste wonderful
es genial y muy nutritivo en realidad hay con mucho sabor y mi favorita es sabor a vailnilla es la que me encanta
Fort Mill, SC
These are good for a healthy snack. The almonds and walnuts provide plenty of protein and the quality is great.
Love these. Great filling snack as long as I don't over eat them. They are fresh and can be found at publix.
Glendale, AZ
These are so yummy and there a great grab n o snack for work as all :) I love them and so does my daughter