BY EMERALD

Emerald simply natural walnuts & almonds 8 oz see more...

Ruth D.
I love this product. The size is perfect for snacking and the price is average for something of this quality. The taste is always fresh. I would purchase this again from my local drugstore.
Mary L.
I love almonds and walnuts are not 'bad' in my opinion. These were good in that there are no added flavors and salts and extras that block the original all natural beauty of the nut. The only 'complaint ' I had was that every once in a while I'd get a nut or two that tasted waxy/rubbery. I have encountered this in every 'all natural' nut I've ever had so I'm sure it's normal - it just seemed to occur more often here.
Charlin F.
I LOVE this almond and walnut mix. Both nuts in this mix are so beneficial toward your health and diet, but Emerald makes it easy to want to turn to this healthy snack. Such a quality product! I would definitely recommend
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
I have had this before at a party I attended. They were delicious. I twas my first time trying these nuts and I loved them. Although pricey they are better than most other brands that are similar. I had them at a party, and I would recommend to others
Stephanie S.
My son loves walnuts and almonds & this product is common in our household! It is a great quick snack with protein! The container makes it easy to bring along in my purse, beach bag or sports bag!
Linette O.
Puerto Rico
Nueces y almendras son buenísimas para todo tipo de personas tanto niños y adultos....para los meriendas, comidas, snacks, con los mantecados..
Excelentes
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This is a great snack if your looking for something healthy! This is a great brand and it always taste fresh. The price is good for the amount!
Samantha F.
Georgetown, KY
I buy these because almonds and walnuts are my favorite and these do not disappoint! First time trying these and I will purchase them again!
Amy M.
Evansville, IN
Love the quality this brand provides. This is perfect for a quick healthy snack. Great for on the go. I always keep some in my desk at work.
Josselyn R.
They are really good. You can have them as snack and they come in a very convenient bottle that you can take with you wherever you go.
B C.
What other flavors does this snack come in?
Kristen B.
Westfield
How many nuts come in each bag?