BY EMERALD

Emerald simply natural walnuts & almonds 8 oz see more...

Mary L.
Mary L.
I love almonds and walnuts are not 'bad' in my opinion. These were good in that there are no added flavors and salts and extras that block the original all natural beauty of the nut. The only 'complaint ' I had was that every once in a while I'd get a nut or two that tasted waxy/rubbery. I have encountered this in every 'all natural' nut I've ever had so I'm sure it's normal - it just seemed to occur more often here.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Georgetown, KY
I buy these because almonds and walnuts are my favorite and these do not disappoint! First time trying these and I will purchase them again!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Evansville, IN
Love the quality this brand provides. This is perfect for a quick healthy snack. Great for on the go. I always keep some in my desk at work.
Giana S.
Giana S.
Two of my favorite nuts all in one package? I want a bulk amount please. I could eat these every day. Healthy and delicious.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I love buying these to throw in the car or in my lunch. It's a great snack to curb your hunger
Maria G.
Maria G.
honestly I have never tried so not to give rate! I am sorry. So..... yes I have never tried
Maria C.
Maria C.
Champaign, IL
These make for the perfect snack. You'll have plenty of energy. I'm always busy so it's nice to have something I can eat while driving!
Christy Y.
Christy Y.
These are a great portable food for a quick snack, or lunch away from home. I keep a few packs of these at my desk on a regular basis.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
My son loves walnuts and almonds & this product is common in our household! It is a great quick snack with protein! The container makes it easy to bring along in my purse, beach bag or sports bag!
Danni P.
Danni P.
Slidell, LA
Go to on the run snack. Thow the can in my purse and out the door. Plus it's a healthy way to snack, much better than chips.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Westfield
How many nuts come in each bag?
B C.
B C.
What other flavors does this snack come in?