BY EMERALD

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Jazzy L.
Jazzy L.
Lynbrook, NY
Perfectly made perfectly healthy yummy convenient snack for anytime of the day or night
AN M.
AN M.
Realmente no he probado estos productos pero segun su descripcion se ven muy buenos y ayuda a cuidar tu salud
Christy F.
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Emerald makes a really good fresh product. I do love other brands a little better I will purchase this product especially the almonds.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
These nuts are very good. They are crunchy and I have found they dont get state super fast like some other nut products I have tried.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
These are my favorite almonds! Just the right amount of salt. The price is reasonable for the amount of almonds you get. It's a great healthy alternative to non healthy snack. My husband and I always fight over the last few!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Perfect for a quick snack when you are trying to eat healthy!! I always make sure I have these very close by!
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
It's ok. Not my favorite. They are really extra dry as the same suggests. Wasn't my best purchase.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a great snack! Love them! They stay fresh in the container and easy to bring along places.
Letícia B.
Letícia B.
Oakland, NJ
I love this almonds, its good either to eat with some rice. I bought this at Wallmart and I will definetely try more.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Ohio
There very good. Nice and healthier! They make a ton of flavors also. Nuts are nuts lol but there good