BY EMERALD

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Selin O.
Delicious! Not too salty but just enough flavor to make it hard to stop eating these almonds. I always keep some in my purse for when I get hungry.
Sarah S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a great snack! Love them! They stay fresh in the container and easy to bring along places.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! The dry roasted almonds are sooooooo good! Definitely met my expectations. I always get these. I just wish the prices are a little cheaper.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love almonds! Any type of almond is my favorite but I honestly dig how crunchy these are. They're so good. I can't ever stop snacking on them
Tiffany R.
Cincinnati, OH
When these go on sale. I stock up. Perfect for my in between meal snacks. They also have a cocoa one I love too. Not to sweet, just perfect.
Sara T.
I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Emerald has the best dry roasted almonds! They so delicious I could eat an entire bag!
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
These nuts are very good. They are crunchy and I have found they dont get state super fast like some other nut products I have tried.
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Emerald makes a really good fresh product. I do love other brands a little better I will purchase this product especially the almonds.
Caitlin S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Perfect for a quick snack when you are trying to eat healthy!! I always make sure I have these very close by!
AN M.
Realmente no he probado estos productos pero segun su descripcion se ven muy buenos y ayuda a cuidar tu salud