BY EMERALD

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Lindsey P.
These are my favorite almonds! Just the right amount of salt. The price is reasonable for the amount of almonds you get. It's a great healthy alternative to non healthy snack. My husband and I always fight over the last few!
Selin O.
Delicious! Not too salty but just enough flavor to make it hard to stop eating these almonds. I always keep some in my purse for when I get hungry.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! The dry roasted almonds are sooooooo good! Definitely met my expectations. I always get these. I just wish the prices are a little cheaper.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love almonds! Any type of almond is my favorite but I honestly dig how crunchy these are. They're so good. I can't ever stop snacking on them
Tiffany R.
Cincinnati, OH
When these go on sale. I stock up. Perfect for my in between meal snacks. They also have a cocoa one I love too. Not to sweet, just perfect.
Sara T.
I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Emerald has the best dry roasted almonds! They so delicious I could eat an entire bag!
Christy F.
Easley, SC
Emerald makes a really good fresh product. I do love other brands a little better I will purchase this product especially the almonds.
Shannon C.
Boston, MA
These nuts are very good. They are crunchy and I have found they dont get state super fast like some other nut products I have tried.
Audrey L.
Love the dry roasted variety. Crisp crunch and simple flavor. Perfect for snacks, making breakfast in a jar, or for desserts
Tonya S.
Millbury, OH
I love Emerald nuts especially almonds healthy and delicious i have to hid them otherwise everyone else will eat them