BY EMERALD

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Shanelle K.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Yum! The dry roasted almonds are sooooooo good! Definitely met my expectations. I always get these. I just wish the prices are a little cheaper.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Cincinnati, OH
When these go on sale. I stock up. Perfect for my in between meal snacks. They also have a cocoa one I love too. Not to sweet, just perfect.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Emerald has the best dry roasted almonds! They so delicious I could eat an entire bag!
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love almonds! Any type of almond is my favorite but I honestly dig how crunchy these are. They're so good. I can't ever stop snacking on them
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I love these almonds. They are fresh and tasty. I use them daily for an afternoon snack after my day at school as I prepare for the next day. They give me energy and protein. I also love them in my yogurt. This brand is a go to for me at the grocery store. I'm always bummed when the shelf is empty at the store.
Selin O.
Selin O.
Delicious! Not too salty but just enough flavor to make it hard to stop eating these almonds. I always keep some in my purse for when I get hungry.
G G.
G G.
Quick and easy snack to keep me distracted until dinner! I snack on almonds several times a week to keep me from binging on doughnuts at the office. Great to keep in your purse or desk!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Though I love peanuts, I thought I'd switch up my dry roasted routine and boy am I glad I did! Dry roasted almonds are where it's at!

There's just a bit more heartiness to almonds, and the flavors work so well together. I especially love these in the individual packets, it helps to have a bit of portion control...otherwise I'll be halfway through the container before I know it.
Mixieann T.
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I love these almonds and buy them regularly, both online and in the store depending on price/sales. They are, in fact, not plain salted and dry roasted - as several seemingly angry reviewers have pointed out. They do have a light coating and great, mild flavor.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
me encantan las almendras y si eres fan de las almendras amaras este producto es delicioso