Emerald Nuts Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Almonds are a fantastic snack for at home and when you're on-the-go. They're healthy, filling, and quite yummy. I love packing a handful in a plastic sandwich bag and throwing them in my purse. They satisfy my salty cravings and are so much better for you than chips.
G G.
Quick and easy snack to keep me distracted until dinner! I snack on almonds several times a week to keep me from binging on doughnuts at the office. Great to keep in your purse or desk!
Jessie R.
Schenectady, NY
I was not expecting much from these but they are much better than any almonds i've had before! Just the right amount of salt & flavor. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthier snack.
Stephanie S.
Though I love peanuts, I thought I'd switch up my dry roasted routine and boy am I glad I did! Dry roasted almonds are where it's at!

There's just a bit more heartiness to almonds, and the flavors work so well together. I especially love these in the individual packets, it helps to have a bit of portion control...otherwise I'll be halfway through the container before I know it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are delicious! I love almonds, but they can get a little bland, so these take away the bland factor. Now my only problem is eating too many of these! Like all nuts, these aren't cheap, but they are worth the money spent. I would recommend these to anyone who would like some almonds that have a little something extra to them.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
I love these almonds. They are fresh and tasty. I use them daily for an afternoon snack after my day at school as I prepare for the next day. They give me energy and protein. I also love them in my yogurt. This brand is a go to for me at the grocery store. I'm always bummed when the shelf is empty at the store.
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
These are so healthy and give you that good kind of fat you need to keep a exercise filled and happy life! The dry roasted aspect gives it a little bit more flavor which is nice with some of the dryer nuts. Would recommend!!
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I love these almonds and buy them regularly, both online and in the store depending on price/sales. They are, in fact, not plain salted and dry roasted - as several seemingly angry reviewers have pointed out. They do have a light coating and great, mild flavor.
Margie G.
Boaz, AL
Emerald almonds are pretty good. I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock. I think I may just be used to my usual brand but these were good. They were a bit more then I usually pay but they were worth the price. I would recommend Emerald brand to others.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A healthy alternative to sweets and candy on Halloween or any other time of year. Almonds provide a nutritious amount of protein perfect for snack time. A family favorite for sure!