BY EMERALD

Find Nuts And Seeds at Target.com! Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 5oz. see more...

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are delicious! I love almonds, but they can get a little bland, so these take away the bland factor. Now my only problem is eating too many of these! Like all nuts, these aren't cheap, but they are worth the money spent. I would recommend these to anyone who would like some almonds that have a little something extra to them.
Margie G.
Boaz, AL
Emerald almonds are pretty good. I usually buy another brand but it was out of stock. I think I may just be used to my usual brand but these were good. They were a bit more then I usually pay but they were worth the price. I would recommend Emerald brand to others.
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
These are so healthy and give you that good kind of fat you need to keep a exercise filled and happy life! The dry roasted aspect gives it a little bit more flavor which is nice with some of the dryer nuts. Would recommend!!
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A healthy alternative to sweets and candy on Halloween or any other time of year. Almonds provide a nutritious amount of protein perfect for snack time. A family favorite for sure!
Audrey L.
Love the dry roasted variety. Crisp crunch and simple flavor. Perfect for snacks, making breakfast in a jar, or for desserts
Tonya S.
Millbury, OH
I love Emerald nuts especially almonds healthy and delicious i have to hid them otherwise everyone else will eat them
Dianna M.
East Bernstadt, KY
Almonds are so good for you, and the Emerald ones are my favorite, always fresh and taste the best!
Michelle Z.
Clifton, NJ
Love the dry roasted almonds, my favorite kind and flavor. Good as a snack and also on the go.
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Almonds are a fantastic snack for at home and when you're on-the-go. They're healthy, filling, and quite yummy. I love packing a handful in a plastic sandwich bag and throwing them in my purse. They satisfy my salty cravings and are so much better for you than chips.
Jessie R.
Schenectady, NY
I was not expecting much from these but they are much better than any almonds i've had before! Just the right amount of salt & flavor. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthier snack.