BY EMERALD

Emerald cocoa roast almonds dark chocolate 8.5 oz see more...

Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
You'll eat the entire canister. I don't care if you only want a few to calm that chocolate craving or just nibble on a few nuts.
If you aren't paying attention you'll reach for another just to be disappointed because they're all gone.
Love the taste.
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
These nuts are currently one of my favorite snacks! Takes care of my chocolate cravings while still remaining relatively healthy. I will definitely buy them again. The price isn't bad either. I hope they come out with other cocoa flavored nuts too!
Lexie W.
Love these almonds! I love the cocoa flavor and feel less guilty when eating them! I am a repurchaser of these nuts and will continue to buy! Great value for what you pay. Recommend to anyone!! They're delish.
Alexa H.
Boonville, IN
Cocoa roast almonds from Emerald taste great and they are a good value. I usually use them as a dessert because they taste like eating chocolate covered almonds but without all the sugar.
Sarah S.
Clermont
These are the perfect snack if you are craving chocolate but not something too sweet! They are great for you and still give you that chocolate taste! I often eat them as snacks at work!
Tiffany K.
These are such a tasty little snack. The chocolate isn't overbearing, and it adds just the right touch of flavor to make the almonds even better than they are in their natural state.
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
I really really like these! A little pricy but worth it to me! Almonds fill me up quickly so it's a good sweet and salty snack. I would purchase again and would recommend.
Sherri O.
One word... Yes! Can I just keep saying yes? Yes yes yes! This portioned pack is exactly the right amount & taste for a snack. Great for on the go or in lunch boxes.
Angie D.
Wallingford
When I buy almonds this is the only brand that I buy it has amazing flavor and they aren't too expensive to buy the usually have a buy 2 get 1 free I don't think it does compare to other brands out there the only one that comes close is the great value brand from Walmart
Carin E.
When I want something sweet and crunchy without the guilt, these are a nice treat to keep me on track. I buy these as an alternative to the raw almonds. I haven't found a similar product like it that I enjoy as much as the Emerald brand. I would definitely purchase again.