Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Raynell B.Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Erin R.

BY EMERALD

Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs, 7ct: Excellent source of vitamin E Kosher Sodium free Great weight management solution see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Almonds are a great healthy snack but so easy to overeat!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are a really good snack." in 1 review
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
Almond kings! I love the little snack pack size- great for keeping in your bag for snack emergencies. And prices are great.
Sarah C.
These are convenient but I can't justify the price. I can achieve the same goal by putting almonds in a baggie
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Love the pre-portioned nut packs for a healthy and filling snack on the go! I like to keep these in my desk.
Elise K.
Great option for on the go snacking! Super convenient and a healthy choice. A little pricey, but worth it.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
I love these individual packs of nuts. I put them in my lunch box and in my purse. Theyare great snacks.
Nancy L.
Wyoming, PA
Very convenient. My daughter takes a pack everyday in her lunch. She loves them & reasonably priced.
These are great! I love how I can just grab a small bag and not be afraid I'll over indulge!
Allison S.
I like almonds and I really like how they are portioned out but it is so easy to eat alot
Tracey J.
Such a great way to portion control. The little packs keep nuts fresh and delicious.
tiffany h.
Bennettsville, SC
These are a really good snack. I really like the cocoa ones they are my favorite.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
What other flavor a do these come in?