Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Raynell B.Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Erin R.

BY EMERALD

Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs, 7ct: Excellent source of vitamin E Kosher Sodium free Great weight management solution see more...

• "Almonds are a great healthy snack but so easy to overeat!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are a really good snack." in 1 review
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect snack. It is low sodium, packed with protein, and perfectly rationed in a 100 calorie pack. It definitely holds me over for a few hours. Some might find the natural almonds to be a little flavorless, but I really like them, especially with fruit.
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
I love emerald nuts and think they are a great snack to have on hand in the office or on the go! My favorite are the cocoa because they are a nice substitute for chocolate but still satisfy the craving when it hits. But they can be a little expensive.
Amanda D.
Love these little packs of almonds! I eat them at work when I need a snack. The protein gives me energy to finish up the day. They are healthy and delicious, definitely a must-have snack if you're trying to keep your diet on track.
Amy P.
Even though 100 calories are not enough, I love the convenience of his product. I am very busy and nuts are very healthy for you but no one eats the appropriate amount. This allows me to eat the healthy protein and energy I need while keeping my
Portions under control.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Emerald is a brand I trust to be fresh and taste good. The individual snack packs is brilliant because I tend to go a little overboard on my snacking and these help me to police myself.
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
These are just so great! The almonds taste wonderful and I love that they are individually wrapped. I take these with me as a little snack on the go all the time.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Surprisingly these packets were pretty small. While the quality was delicious, the quantity wasn't worth it in my opinion. When it comes to nuts and seeds, you don't need to restrict yourself to 109 calories. But that's just my opinion.
Christina E.
If you like a crunchy snack then you love these almonds like I do! Plus they are a very filling snack! I like that they have only 100 calories and you can fit them in your purse for on the go!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love them very good good portion size not too salty very healthy enjoyed this would recommend it to anyone it was delicious first time purchasing them Will be buying them again yes I would recommend it to others
Jennifer A.
Wentzville, MO
I am loving all the 100 calorie packs by emerald. The size is perfect, and no need to count calories. My son has a variety of these snack choices to take with him to school-he loves all of them.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
What other flavor a do these come in?