Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Raynell B.Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Erin R.

BY EMERALD

Emerald Natural Almonds 100 Calorie Packs, 7ct: Excellent source of vitamin E Kosher Sodium free Great weight management solution see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Almonds are a great healthy snack but so easy to overeat!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are a really good snack." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
I do a lot of hiking and kayaking and Emerald Almonds are my favorite snack while on the go. Its low in calories and packed with plenty of protein.
The small packs are a perfect size between meals. Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds 0.62 oz. Pack
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I think these almonds are just okay. I bought them and took them to work but they ended up sitting in my desk drawer for months.

I like that they come individually packaged, especially if you are trying to focus on portion control, however these almonds are not that good of quality. Some of them were almost this chewy texture and they are just so dry. I prefer Blue Diamond lightly salted almonds over this brand.

I was able to find these at Walmart but will probably not purchase again.
Erin R.
Evansville, WI
There might not be very many almonds in these 100 calorie packets but it always seems to be just enough to curb my appetite for a while and I love knowing that I'm eating clean even with my snacks!

I'm impressed by the freshness of these almonds. I keep them in my purse and car console. I've also tried the cocoa and lightly salted versions but my absolute favorites are just the natural almonds.
Rebecca F.
These are some tasty nuts! They are always fresh and taste great! I love how they come in individual packs that are only 100 calories. If not I would eat enough for 3-4 people. The packs really help with portion control. Sometimes my husband can't stop for dinner while on duty, so these little bags of goodness he can pull out of his bag for a quick pick me up.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These nuts are the perfect addition to any beach bag, work bag, or just when you are on the go. There are several different flavor/ nut combinations to avoid boredom with plain nuts. They bag size is great and keeps you full. But without a coupon or sale, a box of these nut packs can be pricey.
Dixie G.
York, SC
I love raw almonds! I follow a pretty strict health regimen, and these are the perfect size for a healthy snack. When eating from a larger bag, I have a tendency to eat way more than what I should, so I love that these are portioned out. And the fact that they can go in my purse keeps me from stopping for an unhealthy snack out of convenience!
Nicole N.
Hull, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I love these convenient individual packets of almonds! They are great for a quick anytime snack. Perfect to take on the go! I love to bring them along to the beach, for a quick high protein snack. They are a must have in my #beachbag and one of my favorite beach day snacks!
Rachel W.
I love these! It's always nice when something you're eating only has one ingredient on the package. Any nut is going to have a high content of fat, but it's natural fat & your body processes it easily. I could eat my body weight in these but the snack packs help me to notice how much I'm eating.
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect snack. It is low sodium, packed with protein, and perfectly rationed in a 100 calorie pack. It definitely holds me over for a few hours. Some might find the natural almonds to be a little flavorless, but I really like them, especially with fruit.
Raynell B.
The easy 100 calorie packs are a perfect on the go snack especially for anyone keeping track of their food intake. 4 grams of protein per pack & tastes great. I usually pair it up with my cubed cheese & fruit.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
What other flavor a do these come in?