Emerald® Lightly Salted Peanuts, Almonds, & Cashews

by Emerald

Emerald® premium snacks are great-tasting fuel foods for active lifestyles. Mixed nuts, cashews, peanuts and almonds. Glazed nuts and trail mix, too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald® Lightly Salted Peanuts, Almonds, & Cashews!
I Love emeralds nuts. They are a very good quality. I love the mixed jars for parts or just to have out at home so snack on.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a great assortment of nuts. I love to serve this when I am hosting a party because everyone loves to munch on these.
Vance, AL
I love the packs that have different kinds of nuts in them. These are Good because they're not too salty, they're just right.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love the mix! The emerald brand is my second best brand. Cashews, Peanuts & almonds all taste yummy mixed together
Cleveland , OH
Perfectly salted and super tasty. Sometimes you catch a jar that's an even mix, sometimes too many peanuts.
Dora, AL
Worth the price. Delicious mix. Healthier than greasy potato chips and pretty much just all around perfect.
Eddy, TX
Still quit a bit of salt but tasty. Love that it's not just mainly peanuts like you get with planters mix
I love this product to taste amazing !! The nuts are fresh unlike other companies. Met my expectations
Beaver Dam, WI
Theses mix are amazing. Great for a grab and go snack. Delicious and can satisfy your snack craving.
York, PA
Great mix of healthy and delicious snack mix in a large container to share. Great throughout the day

Looking for your answer?