Emerald Lightly Salted Dry Roast Peanuts, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

by Emerald

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald Lightly Salted Dry Roast Peanuts, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)!
These are one of my FAVORITE snacks! I love that they make you feel full, without eating TOO many! The sea salt flavor isn't too salty either. So GOOD!
Nashville, TN
Perfect snack to take with you anywhere. We take this for when we go fishing because it staves off hunger when you're waiting for the big bite.
Yummy!! Simply and easy to mix with other nuts and ingredients for home made trail mix!! My family prefers the simply sea salt flavor!
Avon Park, FL
I could eat these all day. Planters peanuts never fail to make my taste buds happy. It's a really good thing to snack on while dieting.
Macomb, MI
I love taking these with me on long drives because they taste so delicious and i love eating them while reading my favorite novel.
Not only a good snack, but I add Emerald peanuts to my favorite snack mix! I've tried other brands but always go back to Emerald.
Arlington, TN
I love mixing these into my own trail mix.m because they aren't too salty. Goes perfect with chocolate chips and dried coconut
Moreno valley, ca
Even tho nuts are a little pricey , they are still my favorite! Especially the lightly salted , plain ones are not my thing.
San Jose, CA
A must have! Such a great healthy snack. My family is a definite Planters family. The perfect amount of salt and crunch.
Woodland Hls, CA
My guy keeps these in his truck for when he needs a quick snack and protein. It's that and beef jerky. Man staples.

Looking for your answer?