BY EMERALD

Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
Love these! A perfect snack to munch on. The price is good especially when they are on sale. I do like these better than the planters nuts more flavor. I usually get these at food 4 less or Ralph's. I would defiantly recommend these nuts to anyone!
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Emerald makes awesome products! Okay okay, I know what your thinking. It's just nuts, but they aren't! Emerald seems to have the freshest peanuts I've purchasd! These are great for the on the go snacks! I take them in the package or I'll pour some into a Zip lock bag!
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
So yummy and healthy! Highly recommend them! Kinda on the pricey side but worth it! Got them at our local grocery store! First time buyer but I plan to keep buying them! Great as just a late night snack instead of chips!
Cayan B.
Butler, WI
I love peanuts! I don't eat a lot of meat, so I like to up my protein intake by eating peanuts. They're a great snack, and are so easy to take on the go. I also like to throw a handful into my veggie stir fry or pad thai! They're a great value for the price, and I would suggest these to all of my friends!
Carin A.
Perfect for traveling! Emerald is a great brand and a family favorite. I love the lightly salted option and the twist cap versus the typical plastic bag!!!!! Affordable, delicious, and easy. Three amazing qualities!
Ashley S.
Love the packaging on these peanuts they are perfect for fitting in your cup holder and taking them on the go as a healthy snack they are very adorable and can be found in most stores that sells peanuts!
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I love dry roasted peanuts! This is a great snack alternative and they can keep you full! I pack these for road trips, lunches, and just a go to snack around the house!
Jessie F.
Rapid City, SD
These are perfect to keep in your bag as a snack when you need something g to munch. These taste so fresh and taste way better than other brands that I have tried in the past. I would definitely recommend these as a go-to snack!
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I am a huge fan of all things nut related. Since going vegan these are a go to snack for me. I also like that they are done with seas salt which is healthier.
Michelle M.
These are one of my FAVORITE snacks! I love that they make you feel full, without eating TOO many! The sea salt flavor isn't too salty either. So GOOD!