BY EMERALD LABORATORIES #63 in Coconut Oil

Emerald laboratories coconut oil helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Helps support adult immune system. Helps maintain normal levels of hdl. No trans fatty acids. see more...

Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We keep this coconut oil in the bathroom! We use it as a moisturizer and love the way it makes our faces look! It helps moisturize and help our skin look glowing.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I can not say enough how I love this product! I literally use it for everything. I rub it on my face every night (my skin has never looked so fresh), I use it with my DoTerra essential oils for rubs with Deep Blue, I use it to season my cast iron pans, to cook with and just to eat for my overall health and wellness. SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT!
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
Amazing!! This is a must for everyone's it's so healthy!! You can use it to cook with and to use for cosmetic reasons. I use it for my dry skin and to remove my makeup. I also use it to cook with all the time and love it to use in place of butter.
Victoria Lyn R.
Syracuse, NY
Love coconut oil helps my dry frizzy hair and chapped hands. My mom uses it in the kitchen in place of vegetable oil and butter for healthier great tasting food 5 stars in my book
Lucy E.
My holly grail for everything I used it to removes makeup ,as a hair mask ,for my teeth there is endless possibilities to. Use
Brynn C.
I love coconut oil because you can use it in cooking, baking, beauty, and hair it is so universal and i love it
Kaylee W.
Coconut oil is awesome for anything I use it from cooking to dusting furniture. This is the best.
Cinthia  M.
La Feria , TX
So much easier to use as it is already liquified...great use for kitchen and beauty purposes
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Absolutely love any form of Organic Coconut Oil! So many uses for this gem!
tasmin d.
Stoney creek , OR
Perfect for your lips, arms, elbows. Just anywhere that's dry and cracked and repairs these spots quickly and smells amazing!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Favorite way to use this product?