BY EMERALD

?Habla cashew caliente? Top off your cashew craving with a huge sombrero of these spicy jalapeno nuts. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
Omg these are so freaking good, I started out buying the 100 calorie packs and quickly became addicted. I had to buy the full sized bag! They aren't very spicy so if you can't handle spicy foods don't worry you will be fine with this. It just has like a sweet salty with a tiny kick to it. I bought it at my location grocery store (HEB).
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
These are so addicting!! I portioned them out so that I can count my calories, then couldn't stop eating the decided portions I made 😖. They'd be a really tatty filling snack, just don't eat them all at once 😂👍🏼
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
These things are AMAZING!!! Seriously, I have to stop myself from scarfing down the whole bag when I open them up. When eaten in moderation these make a great snack, especially for people who like something with a hint of heat. Cons: These make your fingers smell a little weird and your breath will be atrocious so follow with a mint for sure!
Cristie G.
My hubby loves jalapeño and he loves cashews so when we seen these two together it was the perfect combination. The jalapeño gives his favorite bit the perfect kick. It's not overwhelming either to the point where it's to hot but it adds the perfect taste to make it kick.
Lacie O.
These jalapeno cashews are my favorite. They have the salty and sweet combination of regular cashews. They also have the hint of jalapeno spice but its a good balance and not overwhelmingly hot. I definitely enjoy these nuts to snack on anytime!
Brittany C.
Yaaaaas so yummy and prefect size to throw in your bag. The flavor is strong but I like it that way. And I can usually find them for like $1.99 at cvs or rite aid. I've purchased these several times and even got my father into them. I'd recommend to mix them in a trail mix.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These are pretty good but I enjoy the Emerald Almonds much better. I try to sample each product that Emerald comes out with and their seasoning always stands out above the rest.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Salty spicy and a little sassy. Tasty and easy to eat on the go. A bit hard to find in stores and not the most thrifty of purchases. not that it will stop me from eating them in the future.
so yummy if you like 'spicy' stuff. spices up cashews and it's still healthy. cashews can get pretty boring and distasteful but I find myself grabbing these more and more. my health definitely thanks me, these are so much better than chips or cookies.
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
I love these things! Just enough jalapeño taste where you get the heat and can taste the cashew. Warning, addictive! A more fulfilling snack than chips, and more fun than regular nuts! Watch out though, a serving is less than you might think!