BY EMERALD

?Habla cashew caliente? Top off your cashew craving with a huge sombrero of these spicy jalapeno nuts. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
These things are AMAZING!!! Seriously, I have to stop myself from scarfing down the whole bag when I open them up. When eaten in moderation these make a great snack, especially for people who like something with a hint of heat. Cons: These make your fingers smell a little weird and your breath will be atrocious so follow with a mint for sure!
Brittany C.
Yaaaaas so yummy and prefect size to throw in your bag. The flavor is strong but I like it that way. And I can usually find them for like $1.99 at cvs or rite aid. I've purchased these several times and even got my father into them. I'd recommend to mix them in a trail mix.
so yummy if you like 'spicy' stuff. spices up cashews and it's still healthy. cashews can get pretty boring and distasteful but I find myself grabbing these more and more. my health definitely thanks me, these are so much better than chips or cookies.
Lacie O.
These jalapeno cashews are my favorite. They have the salty and sweet combination of regular cashews. They also have the hint of jalapeno spice but its a good balance and not overwhelmingly hot. I definitely enjoy these nuts to snack on anytime!
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
I love these things! Just enough jalapeño taste where you get the heat and can taste the cashew. Warning, addictive! A more fulfilling snack than chips, and more fun than regular nuts! Watch out though, a serving is less than you might think!
ELW ..
The individual packs are awesome because they're easy to pack into a lunch and offer the perfect portion size. I tend to over eat when it comes to nuts so small portioned packs save my budget and waistline.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Salty spicy and a little sassy. Tasty and easy to eat on the go. A bit hard to find in stores and not the most thrifty of purchases. not that it will stop me from eating them in the future.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These are pretty good but I enjoy the Emerald Almonds much better. I try to sample each product that Emerald comes out with and their seasoning always stands out above the rest.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Emerald brand Jalapeno Cashews are an enjoyable tasty snack, with an added bang of a true to and mild Jalapeno taste !! I buy these often !!!
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
These are a hit at my house and my hubby especially enjoys these as an on the road snack.. Definitely recommend if you like a little spice