BY EMERALD

Our extra-large peanuts are roasted in small batches with our sweet honey glaze. It's like stealing honeycomb straight from the hive while the Queen Bee is away. It's another tasty breakthrough from the nutty Nutologists at Emerald. see more...

Andrea P.
Coral Gables, FL
Peanuts are usually the blandest of all snack nuts; this is not the case with Emerald's honey roasted virginia peanuts.
These peanuts are crunchy, salty, and just sweet enough to satisfy a slight sweet craving. I picked up a bag at my local Publix and I've been hooked ever since.
I prefer them over kettle corn which has a similar flavor but lacks the satisfying crunch.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a semi-healthy yet indulgent snack.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are a really tasty snack. I love the honey roasted flavor. Its sweet and salty at the same time. The nuts are a little bit expensive, that's the only downfall.
Glory A.
These are really good. I enjoy them while watching television. It's resealable bag is also a plus. They meet my expectations. i would totally recommend this product to others. I have never found any of the Emerald products that I have purchased including this one a disappointment
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Yum yum yum. These Emerald Honey Roasted Virginia Peanuts are a classic flavor that are delicious, fresh and crunchy. I bought the 10 ounce stand up bag at Walmart. The bag is a good size for small gatherings, and this makes a great snack to munch on.
Denise H.
el paso, TX
Its pricey but can easily be replaced by other brands. I love my peanuts so I'm usually satisfied easily. The flavor was great however to find and buy these are not always easy. With that being said I'd recommend to taste but i wouldn't repurchase.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Emerald® Honey Roasted Virginia Peanuts 10 oz. Stand-Up Bag are great for snacking. They were great at keeping my snack cravings at bay. A handful of these can help you feel full between meals. They aren't the healthiest snack but small amounts in moderation isn't too bad for you.
Jade K.
These are VERY tasty! It also gives you a good idea of what 100 calories of nuts looks like. Because most of us could probably eat 1,000 calories of nuts in one sitting, right? The dill pickle flavor is just right. They are delicious.
Carrie P.
Ok so here's the deal. I love planters honey roasted peanuts but these are giving them some strong competition. I like the bag they come in better than the cumbersome planters jar. It makes these an easy on the go snack.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Delicious road trip snacking! Love it for going to movies too as an alternative for eating candy or super buttery popcorn. Has a nice sweet flavor, and the cashews from emerald are soooooooo good!!! Deliscious
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
These honey roasted peanuts are delicious! I live giving them to my son as a snack instead of chips or candy. It satisfies his snack needs but gives him some protein .