emerald® honey glazed almonds

by Emerald

Natural and artificial flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of emerald® honey glazed almonds !
Product Highlights
“I would highly recommend these as a healthier and quick snack option.” in reviews
Ball Ground, GA
These are SO GOOD. Like seriously hard to put the bag down, this was gone in 2 days in my house. I put them on top of my ice cream in place of other toppings because I'm seriously obsessed. As a snack, I mix this with regular salted almonds (1 part honey glazed to 3 parts salted) as a sweet and salty treat with minimal guilt and it makes the bag last longer, unless my family gets to it first.
Blacksburg, VA
These are amazing! I've been trying to find more ways to get myself to eat almonds and this is perfect. They're not overly sweet, but just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and not be boring. I only wish they were easier to find in stores.
Naples
I keep at least one bag of these in my house at all times, and let me tel you, they don't just stay in my pantry. I bring them EVERYWHERE. They are perfect for a snack on the go, at my desk, or post-work out. I love the honey flavoring! It is not overwhelmingly sweet, so it still feels healthy from beginning to end!
Suwanee, GA
These are AMAZING...... Throw these in the microwave for a couple sevonds and you'll be amazed. Taste like the circus or carnival type of nuts. I'm amazed, I love to eat these especially on the weekend when i like to snack. I also take them to work and leave them in my office desk. I will continue to purchase.
We typically grab these from a convenience store when we are stopping to gas up on a road trip. The honey glazed adds a sweetness that is really delicious. Very easy snacking product to keep you on track even when you are on the road, which is the most difficult time for us to do so!
This is an excellent option for a sweet treat! I am hypoglycemic so I have to be careful with sugar and carbs. This has protein to balance out the sugar so my system can handle it better. To me, they are just as satisfying as a desert would be.
If you love almonds and are looking for a sweet snack, this is for you! I love these little crunchy sweet treats when I have a sweet tooth but don't want to be too bad. Pick these up and give them a try.
Natrona Hts, PA
Emerald honey glazed almonds are a great tasting delicious sweet honey almond that won't issapoint you i am a first time buyer of these and will buy them again the price is affordable and delicious and i do recommend them to other consumers because they are so tasty
Stockton, CA
A teacher plopped these on my desk and it's one snack that is so satisfying. It has the sweet, the crunch, and that nutty almond flavor. One sweet treat I was happy to receive.
Lebanon, CT
Yummy almonds, but not as healthy as plain almonds. Still a good boost of a snack. They are a little expensive, like most nuts are. They would be better for you it they were plain. I bought them at stop and shop. I would recommend to others who like almonds.

Looking for your answer?