BY EMERALD HARMONY

Emerald Harmony Nuts, Seeds & Trail Mi Perfectly roasted, unsalted cashews Features include: -Roasted cashews-Good source of protein-No cholesterol see more...

Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I love roasted cashews so much! They are absolutely amazing. My fiance and I snack on these all through out the day. My favorite thing to do is to pour them in a big bowl and plop on the couch and eat them while watching movies. I like that they have no salt in them as I am trying to make healthier choices.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
These make a great go-to snack when you need something to munch on without the guilt! Also great to coat in brown sugar and cinnamon, roasted, and tossed in a spinach salad. Yum!
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
As a nursing mother, a constant supply of almonds is high priority on the list of groceries. Almonds naturally boost milk supply and are a quick and healthy snack when you are busy! These Emerald unsalted almonds are always fresh and delicious!
Briana C.
Cedar City
These are good almonds. Since almonds are among my favorite nuts, I am somewhat picky when choosing what brand to purchase. Often, I pick Emerald.
Chelsea T.
Biloxi, MS
These nuts are so tasty. I keep a box in my car so when I'm in a pinch I have something to snack on. I would recommend these alone or on a salad.
Beth S.
These cashews have a good taste, however I do miss the salt! I use these in my homemade granola, they add just enough nutty flavor and crunch~
Jessica A.
I love pairing these nuts with sharp cheddar cheese as a healthy snack! Great to munch on and not feel guilt at snack time!
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
The best snacks for my family we would love to eat this always but we just run out so quick
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love emerald almonds! They are delicious and they are my go to snack and healthy :)
Leanne D.
Daly City, CA
Delicious snack! It is unsalted and roasted which is a plus because It's healthier!