Emerald Glazed Walnuts Original uploaded by Roji C.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® Glazed Walnuts Original.
Natural flavor.
Diamond. Featuring Diamond® walnuts.
Reclosable package. see more...

Rosie U.
I really love glazed nuts, and I usually buy Emerald brand. I liked the flavor of these! They did get pretty stuck in my teeth though. It was a little too sweet to eat more than a few at a time.
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
These are great when you can find them. Local stores can't seem to keep them in stock - must be attributed to the fact that they are great on salads and as a snack.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
So addicting. If you purchase these it's guaranteed that you'll keep opening the bag for more and more. The glaze on the walnuts is very subtle. Kind of pricey but all nuts seem to be. I eat this with Greek yogurt.
Allie B.
When I think of school starting even though I don't have that obligation I tend to prepare for fall and time change and responsibility changes just the same and I stock up on my favorite school time snack item. Thankfully for me there is no nut restriction at work! These are a little sweetness pick me up i need throughout the day as well as add it to the salads and other lunches! Remind me of nuts from the carts in NYC!
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Ugh, I wish I wasn't allergic to walnuts. I eat these anyway, from time to time because I love them so much. I love glazed walnuts and these are perfect. Not too crunchy or sticky, just right. Great to eat on their own with trail mix. Personally I can eat the bag in a sitting, but my allergy has gotten worse as I get older, so I fear I may not get to continue to enjoy these.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
These walnuts are awesome. Crunchy, sweet,salty, the perfect combination. These are so good I could sit here and eat a whole bag of these. Delishious. I will continue buying these nuts for my home and I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for salty, sweet, goodness.
Carmen B.
SoOoOo GooD!!! Love these walnuts. I already a walnut fan but glazed you can believe are amazing. I gave it four stars because like all nuts they are expensive. You will love them though so consider em. They are a great healthy alternative.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I am a big fan of epic salads. I love loading them up with veggies and other things to make it pop. Walnuts and blue cheese go hand in hand. They give the salad dimension and add sass. Eating them by themselves isn't bad either :)
Jess R.
It is seriously hard not to eat an entire bag! These Emerald Glazed Walnuts are so good! I love to use them in a salad with spinach, strawberries, and poppyseed dressing. I rarely have them for too long in the cabinet because they are just so delicious!
Kelly K.
Bloomsburg, PA
These are the best bagged glazed nuts I have ever had. I love them so much and buy them all the time. I added some of my last bag to a bag of granola that I bought and it was the perfect addition. I am in love with these.