Emerald® Dry Roasted Almonds 5 oz. Bag uploaded by Jimena D.

BY EMERALD

Crunchy, delicious almonds, double-roasted and seasoned to righteousness. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jimena D.
Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds are literally the best almonds I have ever eaten. They’re my perfect snack. And these 100 calorie packs are a great way to keep healthy eating on track, even when you are on the run. I have a few bags of them stashed everywhere. There are enough almonds to fill you up and keep you satisfied between meal times. The toasty taste is great and the only problem is that you can’t stop eating them. I also use them for salads or even a yogurt in the morning. Great way to stop your anxiety. Recommend it 100%
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I love almonds! And these are so good! Perfect snack for when I'm feeling hungry. You can buy these anywhere. I buy mine at Albertsons. I always have a bag in my house. Recommend this to anyone that needs a little healthy snack.
CYNTHIA C.
HIALEAH
I am big on eating healthy so this is actually a great snack to have on hand. I usually keep a can on my desk for those mid day cravings. I just pop them into my mouth and ignore the fake hunger signals. They're great for getting that lean tummy you've always wanted!
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
These are good, but not as good as some of the competitors. I would still repurchase, but only if they were on sale and much cheaper than the alternative! They were slightly underwhelming in flavor. I would suggest trying a different brand.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
The dry roasted almonds got me through a long bout of morning sickness from pregnancy. I love these, and they're a great snack when you need that extra protein and don't want to eat a whole lot.
Aimee S.
My favorite almonds!!! Soooooo good!! These have a nice flavor with a dry, lightly salted bitter taste! They aren't very cheap but not too expensive. I buy them all the time!
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Had these on a road trip to Canada and I ate it by myself. I also had a lot of water with it because after to much try nuts your mouth gets dry and you need water.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
These are the perfect snack size. Just the right amount of salt for wonderful flavor. Very affordable. Delightful and always fresh. I have never been disappointed and we buy these alot. Very attractive packaging. I recommend these to friends
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
Love these almonds. I keep a bag in my desk at work to snack on when I get hungry and they tide me over for a good slice of time. They're very tasty and they stay fresh in the re-sealable bag, which takes up very little space in my drawer.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
These are actually pretty good. I think that they may be the one kind of nut that I will buy because they are actually really good. They aren't too pricey either which makes me want to buy them.