BY EMERALD

Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds: Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I know it is a tad more expensive to buy this way but I love the size. I like buying these to use for snacks while I am at work. If I pack this as a healthy snack, I find myself eating less junk. I like that Emerald offers different flavored almonds, and I like the fact that the snack pouches can be tossed in a purse or lunch bag, and you don't have to worry about packaging them in your own baggies in the morning.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Love these dry roasted almonds. Always fresh and delicious. Priced well. Great snack for after the gym or while in the car to much on. My husband and daughter love these too.
Kalei K.
Kaneohe, HI
My favorite nuts are almonds because they fill me up and taste amazing. The best way to top off your icecream is with some crushed almonds and I love to add these to my homemade sundaes. This small bag is the perfect snack/ pick me during the day and while watching a movie.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I am not the biggest fan of almonds usually, but I have to say these are very good. I would recommended at least trying it once to see how emerald makes their almonds more flavorful. I love how they are also mostly full pieces and not as many broken pieces.
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
If only with a tad less salt, these would be an ever-present staple in my go bag for quick snacks. I like that Emerald does have a touch more natural taste than their competitors, and do have a true dry roast process that keeps the added oil to a minimum.
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
This one is ok but a very dry, bland taste. Some packs were stale, didn't seem fresh. I feel they are very pricey and not worth the price. I would prefer the other flavored ones, this did not meet my expectations. I would stick with the other options.
Lauren S.
I like buying these to use for snacks in my lunches. If I pack this as a healthy snack, I find myself eating less junk at work. I like that Emerald offers different flavored almonds, and I like the fact that the snack pouches can be tossed in a purse or lunch bag, and you don't have to worry about packaging them in your own baggies in the morning.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Perfect for a quick on the go snack. These almonds don't need anything added to them - they already taste great! I can usually find a sale for these almonds so I always keep my eye out. Definitely recommend everyone to get some!
Sarah D.
Peyton, CO
Perfect individual sizing and the perfect healthy snack. I like to keep one in my gym bag. In the car. And in my purse. You just never know when you'll get hungry and there are too many temptations around.
Andrea B.
I really like these. They fit all my snacking needs, whether I'm on the go or on the couch. They are quick and easy to grab and also healthy. I'd recommend them to family and friends. I'd repurchase them again.