Emerald® Dry Roasted Almonds 1s

by Emerald

We dry-roast and lightly season our almonds, which gives these Dry Roasted Almonds an enhanced, unique flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald® Dry Roasted Almonds 1s!
Aurora, CO
I love dry roasted almonds! These packages are great to have for a snack. I keep them at my desk and in my purse!
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These almonds are great and are perfect for a person on the go. They have a great flavor and are healthy for you.
Almonds are one of my fave. I enjoy this little pack size that they come in, great to toss in a lunch bag.
Fort Bliss, TX
Yum so good, perfect travel size and just the right amount in the package. I would recommend to a friend.
Healthy alternative for a snack. Taste soooooo good and gives your stomach something healthy to disgest.
I love the snack size of these almonds. I like the dry smoky flavor of them. Perfect for a snack.
I had them once or twice it wasn't bad at all I prefere palmers but it was really good
I like these for the convenience of keeping them in my purse or car for a quick snack when I'm starving but I prefer the flavored ones.

Looking for your answer?