Emerald® Dry Roasted Almonds 1s

by Emerald

We dry-roast and lightly season our almonds, which gives these Dry Roasted Almonds an enhanced, unique flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald® Dry Roasted Almonds 1s!
Yonkers, NY
This is the must have item in my purse. These little bags of heaven are delicious! I usually buy them at Walmart, but im pretty sure you can find this at target, Costco, etc! I carry a few in my bag all the time, and whenever the munchies kick in, I go to this!
Broken arrow, OK
Love these for quick, long lasting energy. Great that it's already portioned out for you. Not full of flavor obviously but it does the trick! I love to have these on hand at work and at home. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Yarmouth, ME
I like almonds and I like that Emerald offers them in smaller packets. While they are caloric they are very nutrient dense so while I don't want to eat too many, I like that they are filling and energy dense when compared to other snack food options.
Fort Meade , MD
I keep these on hand at all times. They are in my car, my purse, the kitchen, everywhere. Reason being, my son (special needs) likes to bite and be just ornery haha and these are his FAV so it distracts him from being loud eat wherever we are :) I like them too of course! but he LOVES THEM
Cedar Park, TX
These are the best snack packs! They are the perfect portion size for a snack and they are healthy too! Unfortunately I think they are a little pricey and I don't buy them near as often as I would like because of the price. I will usually buy them at HEB when they have a deal on them.
These are really good and convenient they are good if you are on the go they are very delicious and I love taking this if I don't have time to make a snack, this is healthy and quick!! If you like almonds you'll love these
Hialeah, FL
I love these nuts! The portioned bags are the perfect size for a snack or even an afternoon pick me up. I also really like the fact that they're portioned controlled because I can sit down and devour a huge serving of nuts so this is a big help!
I eat the Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds when I need a quick pick me up throughout the day; they curb hunger very quickly and last awhile. The almonds have a nice flavor; not too sweet and not too bland. They're just your everyday almonds!
Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds are literally the best almonds I have ever eaten. I have been a fan for years and only wish they were a little cheaper and that growing almonds used less California water...
Middleburg, FL
Perfect snack sized bag that fits great in my purse when I'm wanting to travel and need snacks while I'm in the go .always fresh .taste great when added to a cranberry walnut Salad

Looking for your answer?