Emerald® Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Evelyn B.Emerald® Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Andrea K.

BY EMERALD

When in mixed company, go deluxe! Grabbing a quick snack on the go? Seeking that nutty centerpiece for a party? The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts is a delicious mix of nuts, roasted and salted. Get your crave on with roasted and salted cashews, almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, and pecans. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cierra M.
Foodie Expert
These taste sooo good. I love these for breakfast or when I am about to go work out. I eat about two cups a day and they aren't really expensive. I recommend these for others because they taste so good.
Denise W.
Mixed nuts that are comprised of all
The great nuts! They taste amazing and have great nutritional value
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
I usually buy these but in thhe $1 pack and they're great for a quick snack orr just soemthing to chew on
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Foodie Expert
These mixed nuts are great for when you need to snack on something when that craving hits for something sweet or they go along well on freshly baked muffins or even in yogurt for a crunchy topping !
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great for to go snacks! They also taste great! I've never had anything bad to say about it. It's definitely worth the purchase.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! The quality is great and the packaging it comes in makes it easy to take with you no matter where you are going! They don't just give you all peanuts as other brands seem to do. Definitely the only brand I am a return customer for in the sense of nuts and all that!
Alletse A.
Foodie Expert
I love Emerald brand nuts. I eat these as snacks a few times a week. Good source of protein and I also enjoy their breakfast on the go packets.
Marianna C.
Foodie Expert
Most mixed nuts taste odd, but these taste so good I always get one of the bags and take one to school with me for a snack. I highly recommend this. :)
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
A great healthy snack that is full of protein and feels you up! the best snack when u are craving salty
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
These are a favorite band for me and my husband. We are always buying the mixed nuts and this one.