Emerald® Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Andrea K.Emerald® Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Evelyn B.

BY EMERALD

When in mixed company, go deluxe! Grabbing a quick snack on the go? Seeking that nutty centerpiece for a party? The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts is a delicious mix of nuts, roasted and salted. Get your crave on with roasted and salted cashews, almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, and pecans. see more...

Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Received this in a gift basket, in the small bag size. They all tasted fantastic. The Brazilian ones aren't my favorite, but surprisingly tasted good. I would purchase these for a great snack on the go.
Cierra M.
These taste sooo good. I love these for breakfast or when I am about to go work out. I eat about two cups a day and they aren't really expensive. I recommend these for others because they taste so good.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
These nuts are sooooo good! I love assorted nuts and Emerald always delivers just as promised! I also love their taste compared to the other brands. They always seem to have a sort of "garlicy" taste to them, which I love so much! These are good and good for you!
Heather C.
Centennial, CO
We always have mixed nuts on hand for snacks or on the go. I love that Emerald is affordable, and has so many different flavors and options. It makes it easy to find something everyone likes. I would love for them to come out with more low sodium options as well, which is tough to do I know!
Alyssa S.
I love this brand! The quality is great and the packaging it comes in makes it easy to take with you no matter where you are going! They don't just give you all peanuts as other brands seem to do. Definitely the only brand I am a return customer for in the sense of nuts and all that!
Stephanie F.
Grand Junction, CO
This mixed nut combo is amazing so fresh and tasty. Such a great mix, all the nuts had great texture and they weren't to salty. The right mix for a great snack. The packaging was great to take it on the go, we love it for road trips. I recommend trying this mix for the mixed nut junky because it won't disappoint!
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
These mixed nuts are great for when you need to snack on something when that craving hits for something sweet or they go along well on freshly baked muffins or even in yogurt for a crunchy topping !
Anita S.
Fayetteville, NC
I eat these mixed nuts they are good for you as well to eat as a late night snack or just to eat watching television. This is healthy for you will not make you sick unless you are allergic to nuts.
Evelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
They are so good.. they are roasted and salted mixed nuts.. great size to take to work, school, traveling. and the fact that nuts are very nutritious. 👌👌
Marianna C.
Most mixed nuts taste odd, but these taste so good I always get one of the bags and take one to school with me for a snack. I highly recommend this. :)