Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts uploaded by Trista N.

Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts

Emerald® Deluxe Mixed Nuts. see more...

Valerie R.
Fairfield, CA
Very satisfying for my mid morning snack. Very fresh, would definitely recommend this product to everyone. I usually have this with me at my desk at work and at home. I can never keep this snack to myself cause everyone around me wants some too. That's how good they are
Christina E.
Purchasing different type of nuts can be very expensive for some reason. However, I enjoy them and when I'm able to spend the extra money I will purchase nuts. After trying a few different brands I continue to go back to Emerald due to their taste and quality. Well worth it!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked this mix nut blend. I feel like too often mixed nuts are just 80% peanuts and then almonds, cshews, pecans and walnuts. This has a good ratio of allthe nuts you love and want to eat. Price was fair, not low by any means though. Will buy again.
Lisa L.
These nuts are delicious. As a vegetarian I look for snacks that are high in fats and proteins to keep me full. Nuts also have a lot of minerals and vitamins so they are a good source of energy. Although we don't always keep nuts at home, they are great on the go.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
I enjoy getting my Emerald mixed nuts from Kroger because they are healthy and delicious. They are a little pricey, but I know that I'm getting a good quality product so I don't mind paying extra. The only thing I'd add, is they need to make the packaging bigger!!
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Emerald is a very good dependable brand. They are delicious but I have to say my favorite part about this is the packaging. The canisters are so easy for me to keep close by at work for a small snack whenever I'm feeling a little hungry.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Emerald has great roasted nuts of all kind and I like to get the mixed because of the variety. They are a little more on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
Madison B.
Charleston, SC
Great for a quick healthy snack at work. A little pricey at the supermarket but worth it for a filling yummy snack to get me through the day.
Madeleyne B.
It's always a good choice to have them through your day. I like mixing it with popcorns hehe.
Its package is nice to have it handy at work.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite nuts by Emerald are the mixed nuts. Tasty and salty. I love the taller container so I can pop it into my car's cup holder.