BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
sara s.
Jersey city, NJ
These are delicious and wont break the diet. I snack on these when i am in class or at work and they keep me pretty full. they also are the perfect snack for the sugary craving
Bryanna M.
Clermont, FL
These are great for when you need a chocolate fix without caving and actually having chocolate. I don't usually eat a lot of them at once but sometimes add them into trail mix to give it more flavor.
Ashley J.
I love these! They are my go-to snack when I'm craving chocolate but want something healthier. I keep them in a little snack container in my purse for snacking on the go.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Talk about delicious. once you start you cannot put these health and delicious snacks down. I first tried these 3 years ago and now it is my go to healthy snack choice.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love dark chocolate anything, but to make it dark chocolate almonds... how can you go wrong with that. These are the perfect snack on a busy weekday when I just need something on the go.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
Almonds are one of my favorite snacks. I'm in love with the Cocoa and the Vanilla almonds. Definitely a must if you're looking for a healthy, but still sweet snack!
Heather F.
These are great! They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them. A healthier snack to munch on throughout the day. I am always stocked up on these at home!
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Has an ok flavor and it's full of artificial flavors and artificial sugar which isn't necessary! There are other brands out there with all natural ingredients that cost the same and have better flavor.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the purchase the hundred calorie packs of the Cocoa Roast Almonds. They are SO good- and you get a large serving for 100 calories. They taste so good and chocolaty.
Jessica B.
Girard, PA
Oh my goodness YUM! This is the perfect afternoon snack when I am hungry and craving something sweet. Almonds in general are delicious, but dusted in dark chocolate makes it so much better!
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?