BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
Tara M.
Sandwich, MA
What a good way to get people to eat their nuts! I genuinely couldn't keep my hands off this delicious snack. A great mix of sweet and salty. The only bad part is the end of the can!!! Also a little pricey if you are on a budget, but it is a nice treat every now and then.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
These are the perfect snack. They give me the chocolate fix without being too unhealthy. It's great for in the car because they don't leave your fingers messy or leave crumbs anywhere. They're also great for the beach or the pool!
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I really enjoy these because instead of being super sugary and basically like candy when almonds are chocolate covered, these are lightly dusted with dark chocolate, giving you the healthy slight sugary kick to give anyone a quick pick me up during the day.
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are highly ADDICTING BEWARE! They are semi hard to find. I loved that i used to find the big tin of them at Sams Club. Usually can only find the 100 cal packs.
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
A sweet, but satisfying snack when you need something healthy but don't want boring. The cocoa flavor adds another layer of awesome to an already delicious snack!
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
Whenever I'm craving chocolate but know I need something a little more substantial, I always find myself reaching for these. Not really sweet but just a hint of chocolate flavor
Jessica F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love a couple of these at night to get my sweet tooth fix. They are great with a glass of red wine! Good value for almonds and chocolate! I buy these once and a while!
Breanna B.
Merritt Is, FL
These are an amazing option to satisfy that chocolate craving, without the guilt! They taste amazing and are a filling snack. I usually am able to find good coupon deals or sales, and when I do I definitely take advantage!
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
YUM! I love these. Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!
Jill B.
Woodstock, GA
These things are addicting! Definitely a great alternative for dessert as you are getting something lightly sweetened with a lot of healthy protein to balance it out. Definitely hard to put these things down LOL!
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?