BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
Laura S.
Germantown, OH
These are my favorite on the go snack when I'm craving something sweet! The chocolate isn't too dark, so it isn't too bitter, but it's also not overpoweringly sweet. Take that and combine it with almonds and you've got a winner
Leah P.
Orlando, FL
I loooove the cocoa roasted almonds. It gives it a nice chocolatey flavor without being chocolate covered. They are a little pricey but so yummy. I really like the container as well. You can just dump out a handful and go.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
These taste pretty good but when you first try it your taste buds might be a little confused. I like to have these as a little snack when I'm feeling hungry in between meals. I will definitely purchase them again. Very tasty
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Oh man - these are so good- I don't feel as guilty snacking on these than if I were to eat dark chocolate instead. It's like a guilty pleasure that you don't have to feel so guilty about!
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
These are my favorite. As a health nut these help me curb my appetite and keep me full until my next meal. They are healthier than eating chocolate covered almonds! I always keep these around my house since they taste amazing and are an easy healthy snack.
Kaitlyn S.
These are so delicious! I love these because if you're trying to eat healthy but still want chocolate these really help curb those cravings! But if you aren't trying to eat healthy they're just delicious to have!
Caitlyn M.
My cousin bought these for me once and i never used to like dark chocolate but OMG these are so good! I've been eating them ever since. The taste is exactly as it sounds, a roasted dark chocolate. Worth a try!
Rachel E.
I eat these way too much. Its a great chocolate snack and healthy. I like the 100 calorie packs so I don't keep eating them and explode into thin air. Cool product and affordable. Great almonds love it.
Aly M.
These are addicting. They're sweet, nutty, crunchy and easy to take on the go. I would recommend for anyone trying to avoid a sweet tooth binge. These are so tasty, that they satisfy my needs! The cocoa does transfer to your fingers a little bit, but other than that an easy snack.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
These are the perfect snack. They give me the chocolate fix without being too unhealthy. It's great for in the car because they don't leave your fingers messy or leave crumbs anywhere. They're also great for the beach or the pool!
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?