BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
I know almonds are healthy snack, full of good-for-you fats, omega 3s and the like but I can't handle but a few because of their flavor. But these cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds are delicious! Their easy to snack on, just follow the suggested serving size on the label.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
I love these Dark Chocolate Almonds for a snack! I pick them up at Meijer and their container makes them extremely portable and easy to take to work. The flavor is so good - it will give you that chocolate fix you need. They cost more than off brands, but they taste better, so it's worth the additional cost.
Cassie W.
These cocoa roast almonds are my favorite! They are chocolatey without being too sweet or too indulgent. The almonds are always fresh and crunchy. These are a great snack in the car or on a hiking trip because there's no melty chocolate.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, GA
I love Emerald Cocoa Roast Fark Chocolate Almonds. They are a great snack, excellent chocolate flavor, almond crunch with a hint of salt. They are a good value, the taller container gives a bit more bang for your buck. I've tried other brands of chocolate almonds and like these more because they're flavored with cocoa powder and not dipped in chocolate so it at least seems healthier.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Crack in a can! not overly chocolaty but adds a great flavor to the roasted almonds! A coworker gave some to me and I've been hooked for years. They make a great workplace snack and satisfies a chocolate craving without all the hassle of trying to justify eating a Hershey's bar!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These used to be my sweet snack of choice when I was really cutting down on processed foods and sweets before my wedding. A handful of these helped to curb my junk food and sweet cravings while giving me a dose of filling healthy fats with a hint of chocolate flavor.
Andréa L.
I LOVE THESE!! They make the best afterschool snack. They are so addicting and definitely look at the nutrition information because you will want to eat the whole thing. My whole family fights over them and the container is so easy to access if you need to sneakily steal some.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
So these are amazing. They are sweet and nutty. The almonds are covered in a sweet cocoa dusting. These are a must try - if you've never had these, please try them. They are a healthier (yet still SO delicious) version of chocolate covered almonds. Yum.
Amanda B.
Stacy, MN
These are a great snack and a way to satisfy your sweet tooth. The only problem I have with it is the ability to put the down and walk away from them. What a great snack to get at target and them put them in your bag for the day, or hopefully week.
Lindsey S.
These are a great alternative to curbing a chocolate craving. You get sweet and protein all in one. The only reason I don't rate it a 4 is because the almonds chosen are always smaller in siZe.
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?