BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
  • "These satisfy my sweet tooth while also being a semi-healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, GA
I love Emerald Cocoa Roast Fark Chocolate Almonds. They are a great snack, excellent chocolate flavor, almond crunch with a hint of salt. They are a good value, the taller container gives a bit more bang for your buck. I've tried other brands of chocolate almonds and like these more because they're flavored with cocoa powder and not dipped in chocolate so it at least seems healthier.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
These are by far my favorite nuts from Emerald!! I always have a container of these somewhere in my house. In college my parents always put some in my care packages. The taste is amazing and they're good for you so it's really a win win. Plus the container is a twist off so you put some in your bag and not worry about them spilling.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
I love these Dark Chocolate Almonds for a snack! I pick them up at Meijer and their container makes them extremely portable and easy to take to work. The flavor is so good - it will give you that chocolate fix you need. They cost more than off brands, but they taste better, so it's worth the additional cost.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
These almonds are so good! The first time I ever tried almonds in a container, I tried these! I liked them so much, the next time I went and bought some, I bought 2 containers. If you like chocolate and if you like almonds, these are the way to go! They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Aly M.
Aly M.
These are addicting. They're sweet, nutty, crunchy and easy to take on the go. I would recommend for anyone trying to avoid a sweet tooth binge. These are so tasty, that they satisfy my needs! The cocoa does transfer to your fingers a little bit, but other than that an easy snack.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Crack in a can! not overly chocolaty but adds a great flavor to the roasted almonds! A coworker gave some to me and I've been hooked for years. They make a great workplace snack and satisfies a chocolate craving without all the hassle of trying to justify eating a Hershey's bar!
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
I know almonds are healthy snack, full of good-for-you fats, omega 3s and the like but I can't handle but a few because of their flavor. But these cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds are delicious! Their easy to snack on, just follow the suggested serving size on the label.
Aldrea O.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
These are absolutely addictive. This canister fits in your car or bag, and the whole almonds are evenly coated with unsweetened cocoa powder. They are absolutely delicious and the closest thing to a 'healthy' snack I usually manage while I am working, or running errands.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These used to be my sweet snack of choice when I was really cutting down on processed foods and sweets before my wedding. A handful of these helped to curb my junk food and sweet cravings while giving me a dose of filling healthy fats with a hint of chocolate flavor.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I really enjoy these because instead of being super sugary and basically like candy when almonds are chocolate covered, these are lightly dusted with dark chocolate, giving you the healthy slight sugary kick to give anyone a quick pick me up during the day.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?