BY EMERALD

Emerald® Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
Dark chocolate flavor. see more...

• Are these better than the blue diamond brand?3 Answers
  • Do most grocery stores carry this product?5 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is expensive?6 Answers
Emerald Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • "Almonds are my favorite and when you add dark chocolate it's a healthy little treat during the day, plus it's super easy with the packaging to throw in your purse and go!" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds." in 1 review
  • "They have the right amount of dark chocolate on them." in 1 review
ASHLEIGH S.
These are really nice. Not a lot of chocolate flavor but just enough to give you a hint. I like that doesn't add a whole lot of sugar, but you still get that richness along with the Nutty Miss of the Almond. They can be a little messy on little fingers, so I consider this more of a grown-up snack.
erin m.
Baltimore
I could eat an entire container of these. Actually, I have. They're cocoa- dusted, not chocolate covered, which i prefer. So you can still taste the actual almond with the chocolate flavor. Soooo good.
Holly B.
Windsor, CT
Love these almonds. They’re a great and filling snack with a sweet taste for my sweet tooth.  Yet I know I’m eating healthy and not indulging too much.  I often find myself snacking at the end of my work day so I find these as a healthier option for me.
Sarah B.
California, MD
This is my go-to snack! Almonds are a great source of protein and healthy fat while the dark chocolate is high in antioxidants. But they are so delicious that all you realize is that you're filling a craving!
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
Looking for a snack that feels indulgent but really isn't? Then look no further than the Cocoa Roast Dark Chocolate Almonds! These delicious crunchy snacks pack a punch of flavor while offering the health benefits of almonds and less of the calories than something actually coated in chocolate. So delicious!
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these nuts! It's the perfect combo of healthy but and sweet cocoa! I used to keep these at my desk at work for that afternoon sweet tooth...they are certainly better then a candy bar.
Jenna B.
Buzzards Bay, MA
These almonds are the best healthy snack around. Obviously emerald is the first choice when i choose nuts because not only are they appropriately priced but i have never tried an almond product that i havent liked. 5 stars. Would recommend to anyone when looking for a quick, and healthy snack!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
These almonds are so good! The first time I ever tried almonds in a container, I tried these! I liked them so much, the next time I went and bought some, I bought 2 containers. If you like chocolate and if you like almonds, these are the way to go! They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Bonnie M.
These are by far my favorite nuts from Emerald!! I always have a container of these somewhere in my house. In college my parents always put some in my care packages. The taste is amazing and they're good for you so it's really a win win. Plus the container is a twist off so you put some in your bag and not worry about them spilling.
Monica G.
Delicious! I am not a huge chocolate lover but the almond/chocolate combination is just right for my taste buds. These are an easy way to add almonds into your diet. The only con is that they are around $5.00 for 11oz. That is pricey but we still buy them because we bring them to work for a healthy snack. The price is okay if you going to pay for something unhealthy and expensive in the vending machine.
Monica G.
Do you think this brand is expensive?
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do most grocery stores carry this product?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these better than the blue diamond brand?