BY EMERALD

Corey D.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
The most delicious, good-for-you snack! A *must* for chocolate lovers who prefer dark chocolate & healthy almonds. Anti-oxidants & healthy fats make this a snack you can feel good about that makes you feel good!
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite. I snack on these pretty often. I recommend my friends to buy these and they love it too. Taste great. Good for snacks. Not too bad price.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Obsessed! I love these nuts. They are so good if you are in need of a chocolate fix. Great party treat and high in protien. Makes a good addition to trail mix too.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This is my all-Time Favorite snack! The salty, nutty and sweet flavors mixed with the milky taste of the almond are a sensational blend! It is an inspiring snack.
Chloe O.
Chloe O.
These are really great snacks! The only downside is that they have a funky aftertaste
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles
As far as flavored almonds go, if health is your paramount concern, these are virtually the only nuts on the market I bother with.  I'm a purist and generally prefer unadulterated almonds, but when I need to trick my brain into thinking I'm eating candy, these are fine.  They taste fine.  There is no more apt way to describe these nuts.  You know you're not eating chocolate, you may as well just be eating raw almonds, but this is a go- to for those who are feeling lost and desperate in their recent realization of the value of protein and the brutality of sugar.
Marguerite S.
Marguerite S.
I don't think the Cocoa Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds are that great unless you mix them with salty almonds as well. They're a little bitter and overpowering on their own but great added to another snack like popcorn or pretzels. I prefer cocoa almonds that are actually coated in chocolate.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
These are my favorite snack. Almonds can be sort of pricey, but I never ever regret buying these. The cocoa on top elevates these almonds to another dimension. And Emerald isn't at the cap of the price-o-meter either, so it feels okay to spring for these.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These are seriously addictive. The coco on them is not too sweet, but just enough. A very striking delicious flavor. The coco just melts in your mouth and has a great texture. The nuts them self taste very fresh.
Ty B.
Ty B.
St Petersburg, FL
A healthy indulgence. Fresh and delicious nuts with a cocoa dusting that hits that crunch and sweet craving both without being chips or sugar laden chocolate candy.