Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds 100 Calorie Packs - 7 PK uploaded by Nikole T.Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds 100 Calorie Packs - 7 PK uploaded by Danielle F.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® 100 Calorie Packs Cocoa Roast™ Almonds.
7 packs.
Dark chocolate flavor.
Nutritious snacking just got a little sweeter!
7-0.63 oz (18g) bags. see more...

Jill H.
, these cocoa almonds are so good they're even healthy for you! I love to have the hundred calorie packs so it's already portioned out for me nice snack at work.
Amanda H.
N Weymouth, MA
Perfect portioned and easy for on the go snacking! That has to be my favorite part but these are such a great healthy alternative instead of reaching for candy or something like that. They are delicious and I always have some on hand!
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I would highly recommend these. Almonds are an amazingly healthy snack food to satisfy your cravings. The cocoa almonds are delicious and chocolatey without all of the added sugar. Mmmmmm!
Danielle F.
I found these today at Walmart on clearance for $2 so I grabbed five boxes. They are so good! It will be easy to throw a couple in my bag to have on hand when I am out and about and I need a snack. 4g of protein and 2g of net carbs make these a perfect fit for my way of eating.
Nikole T.
Chocolate and almonds go together like peanut butter and jelly. I have a huge sweet tooth so finding healthy alternatives to sweets is essential to my diet. The individual 100 calorie packs absolutely helps with portion control. Emerald is a great brand so they tend to be a little more expensive than the others
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Love these! I have them stashed in my desk drawer at work for those times when I need a little pick me up but without the guilt feeling. They have the right amount of sweetness with the cocoa and they are already pre-portion so I don't have to worry about counting them out.
Angi W.
I always have a box of these in my desk at work. They make a great snack and can satisfy a sweet/chocolate craving straight away. It's just the right amount, I like to do the single serve packs because I have trouble stopping when something tastes this good!
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
I eat a back of these almost every day. The different roasts (cocoa, cinnamon, fire roasted, jalapeño roasted, etc) make eating nuts a little less boring and almonds are SO good for you. The convenient 100 calorie packs makes it a new brainer
Amanda L.
5/5 stars by far. If you're looking for something sweet and a lot of protein but not any trans fats- this is the snack you are looking for. I have a sweet tooth and I love eating these whenever i get a craving :)
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
I LOVE these. They are such a satisfying snack. They give you a sweet tooth fix while giving you a boost of protein to help keep you feeling a little fuller. I love putting them in yogurt, too! They're best with Fage honey split cups.