BY EMERALD

Maria S.
Maria S.

The little plastic canisters of peanuts in this back are ergonomic, and fit into my car's cupholder. They have screw on/off lids and are small enough to throw in a backpack for hikes. The dry roasted and cocktail flavors are basically plain, and the honey roasted are sweet but not overly so. Since I love snacking on nuts this is a great product to have around.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
These peanuts are perfect for a game night or family night. My whole family loves them and we are constantly snacking on them and if you know anything about peanuts then you know they are very healthy. When we have friends and family over we make sure to have a few in our house!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Emerald peanuts are great for everywhere. Keep some at work for a snack. I like to put some in a snack bag and keep them in my purse. These can even be used in some Asian inspired cooking. Chicken breast with some string beans and peanuts. Serve with jasmine rice.
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Can't beat an old standby! These are a crowd pleaser and are hard to stop eating once you start. Not too salty but not bland either. I like to keep them on hand whenever I can -- but struggle to not eat them all in one sitting. Great! Would recommend.
Saudi L.
Saudi L.
Foodie Expert
Our house loves peanuts and what better than Emerald. It's a brand we know and we trust will make great nuts. We love this convenient size and the way we can just throw it our bag and head out. Definitely a hit at our home.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love nuts in general so these peanuts are a great snack or easy to take on the go. Sometimes I like to have wine and cheese and mix it up and it's great. I like this a lot and like to try different flavors.
Kate C.
Kate C.
West Lafayette, IN
Everyone loves a good can of peanuts, and there's nothing better than this one! Peanuts are a great and fast source of protein. They're affordable, accesible, and transportable. Perfect for any situation!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Foodie Expert
Good peanuts and nice size!! You can take them with you anywhere. Some products can be a little pricey but most of them are good and nutritious, so I think they are worth it!
Dwana H.
Dwana H.
Greenville, SC
I love emeralds! They have a very fresh taste! I love the small containers that they offer. Good for snack packing and travel!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
Love peanuts and love emerald! The price is high which stinks but they are so so good! I'll definitely keep buying these guys!