Emerald® Breakfast on the Go!™ Lemon Poppy Seed Nutty Bites

by Emerald

Bite-sized clusters of cashews, almonds, puffed ancient grains, poppy seeds and lemon peel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald® Breakfast on the Go!™ Lemon Poppy Seed Nutty Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia, SC
Lemon poppyseed has been one of the best flavors. For a quick breakfast on the go that is healthy. It may cost a little more for the brand but is worth the nutrition. I have used after work running to the gym. Give plenty of energy.
Waukesha , WI
I love anything to do with lemon poppy seed and these bars are no exception. these are great if you just want to be on the go and throw something in your bag. I can just open up a bag and quickly grab these little chunks and know that I am getting a good amount of protein and nutrition.
Metairie, LA
These are one of my favorite pouches to have ready to grab in the morning before work. They are delicious and so filling! Plus, you don't have to feel guilt about them. You can normally find them in bulk at Sam's club for a great price! I definitely recommend them!
Pinellas Park, FL
These are really convenient and great for on the go snacking. I enjoy the flavor and find a single pouch filling enough to keep me going until my next meal. I wish they were in all my local grocery stores, but I can usually find them at least at one. I would recommend.
Decatur, AL
10 out of 10! These are absolutely delicious! This was my first time every trying these but I will be buying this again definitely!! I've never had this flavor in any other brand!! Delicious and good for you!! I urge everyone to go out and try these today!!
Russellville, AR
Lemon poppy seed are so hard to beat! They have other flavors, but honestly these are so awesome. It reminds me of the lemon poppy seed muffins my mom use to make for me all the time! I love it!
Owensboro, KY
This has been one of my family's favorite go to snakes. The product good flavor and freshness. I would tell anyone emerald has good products also affordable. If you haven't try them you are missing out on great flavors and freshness of a very good product go try I promise you will enjoy them.
I bought these for a vacation. They were tasty but kind of expensive. Plus the clumps pretty much all broke apart in transit. I was hoping for something that could stand up a little better to a bit of hiking
El Paso, TX
I enjoyed the lemon flavor it gave it, thought it went well with the rest of cashew, almonds and the poppyseeds. I just don't think it's a full meal to be considered as breakfast since breakfast should be the most import meal of the day. I like them for a snack way better.
Surprise, AZ
Great flavor. Convenient. I'm a busy on the go mom of two and these are perfect! Fit in my bag without spilling before I get to them. The kids enjoy them also!!

Looking for your answer?