BY EMERALD #86 in Granola & Muesli

New!
Emerald??????????????????.
Breakfast on the go??????????????????
Nut & granola mix.
S'mores nut blend.
Honey roasted peanuts, cocoa roast almonds, milk chocolate candies, granola clusters, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and shaved coconut.
5 pouches.
With cocoa roast almonds. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Danville, IN
These to-go packs are delicious and perfect for those who are always on the go. These seriously taste so good. My only complaint is that I wish the pack contained a little bit more product. I highly recommend.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really love these breakfast on the go packs. They have good variety of items in there with sweet and salty. I could eat two at a time lol. I buy these at Walmart. I recommend this product and brand.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
The first time I tried these I was not a huge fan, just because the marshmallows were quite a strange texture. They didn't melt in my mouth, and instead got rubbery. The chocolate also lacked some flavor. The second time, however, this packet was a lot more enjoyable...it could simply be that the first batch had been sitting in the store for too long.
Kelsey W.
The perfect on the go breakfast/snack! The blend of flavored completely reminds me of s'mores ur in semi a guilt free way! I personally think the kids would love these and its a great way to incorporate protein and nuts in anyone's diet! I personally avoid nuts and trail mixes too but these I buy regularly and would absolutely recommend!
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I eat these daily. The marshmallow pieces are to die for. I would buy whole bags if possible. Perfect for breakfast or just a snack.. This is the best mix out of all of them. They packaging usually includes a coupon! Get them at Walmart! You will not be sad.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite pack this company makes. I'm not sure how healthy I would say these are but I love the graham cracker pieces and chocolate along with the other ingredients. The only thing some people might not like are the marshmallows the aren't not marshmallows they are hard but still taste like marshmallows.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
These taste great and are very convenient for eating on the go. However the ratios of each item in the mix are very inconsistent. There is a lot of granola and only 1 or no marshmallows and almonds. Portions are also kind of small. If they fixed the ratios I would probably by again.
Adailia T.
Greenville, SC
These are really good, but don't really substitute for breakfast. Maybe if you paired it with a banana. Overall, I love how it's put together and gives you the actual feeling that you're eating a s'more.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
If I could give this six stars, I would. These are my favorite snack of all time, EVER. Salty and sweet, but they seem relatively healthy with only 29 carbs and nuts. Not found everywhere but when I find them, I buy 3 boxes.
Mary W.
These are great! It took me forever to find them, but they are worth the search! I love the mixture of things in this mix! The tiny marshmallows are my favorite!! These are great to throw in your bag for a snack
Jessica M.
Where can I purchase these at?
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I'm trying to get my kids to eat healthier. This looks pretty healthy and looks like it tastes like smores. So they might like it. Do you think it's a good snack for them?