BY GENERIC #88 in Granola & Muesli

Emerald Breakfast On The Go! S'mores Nut Blend Nut & Granola Mix, 5-pack: Honey roasted peanuts, cocoa roast almonds, milk chocolate candies, granola clusters, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and shaved coconut A great source of natural energy to start your day Kosher Four grams of protein see more...

Emerald Breakfast on the Go! S'mores Nut Blend Nut & Granola Mix
  • "These are a great snack for WLS patients as long as you can tolerate the chorale in them." in 1 review
Amanda W.
These have such a great flavor and are perfect when you are in a rush in the morning. They are filling and have an awesome taste. Only downside is they are a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
jamie h.
Eudora, KS
These are little packets of heaven!! They are absolutely delicious. They are 200 cals. With 5g protein, 2g fiber, and has 6% of daily iron needed. The only negative is the 14g of sugar, although if you chose to take out the choc. pieces and marshmallows it would reduce the sugar amount considerably. I recommend these to all!
Nicole B.
Westerly, RI
I only ever found this product once and I fell in love with it! Other s'mores mixes just don't do it for me or they're too sweet. This has a great combination of salty and sweet and I think mixing s'mores with nuts just makes it that much better. I've been considering ordering these online because none of my local grocery stores carry them. So delicious!!
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
I travel a lot for conventions, and I always forget to eat breakfast when I'm away from home. I picked these up once as a breakfast/snack option and they really did the trick. I like to keep a couple pouches in my car for low blood sugar emergencies.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I love this I bought it recently to change up my breakfast routine and I love it, I have now got my husband on them I'll have to try all flavors and it will be a staple in my household easy to grab and go and to help curve hunger
Jenn W.
York, Pa
When these first came out, I would buy them at the grocery store all the time for an easy breakfast. I did get tired of the marshmallow flavor after a while. I haven't looked for them since I moved to a different state.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these little nut packs I can just throw them in my purse and snack on them later while I am at work. I have never tried the s'mores before because I haven't seen those available in my stores but I try the other varieties and like them
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting. Just enough salty and sweet and seems kind of wholesome. Good for a treat in the middle of the day. Kids and adults love this snack. Easy and portable too!
Laura E.
Madison, AL
I didn't eat these for breakfast alone. It's not enough to fill me up but I did eat them as a healthy snack. They taste amazing! Only down side is they are more expensive than the usual snacks I buy.
Penny J.
Fox Lake, IL
This is great when you don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast. I love the s'mores flavors, it's a little sweet and a little salty. Perfect for eating in the car.