BY GENERIC

Emerald Breakfast On The Go! S'mores Nut Blend Nut & Granola Mix, 5-pack: Honey roasted peanuts, cocoa roast almonds, milk chocolate candies, granola clusters, graham crackers, mini marshmallows and shaved coconut A great source of natural energy to start your day Kosher Four grams of protein see more...

Emerald Breakfast on the Go! S'mores Nut Blend Nut & Granola Mix
  • "These are a great snack for WLS patients as long as you can tolerate the chorale in them." in 1 review
jamie h.
Shawnee, KS
These are little packets of heaven!! They are absolutely delicious. They are 200 cals. With 5g protein, 2g fiber, and has 6% of daily iron needed. The only negative is the 14g of sugar, although if you chose to take out the choc. pieces and marshmallows it would reduce the sugar amount considerably. I recommend these to all!
Kara D.
Newport News, VA
I travel a lot for conventions, and I always forget to eat breakfast when I'm away from home. I picked these up once as a breakfast/snack option and they really did the trick. I like to keep a couple pouches in my car for low blood sugar emergencies.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
When these first came out, I would buy them at the grocery store all the time for an easy breakfast. I did get tired of the marshmallow flavor after a while. I haven't looked for them since I moved to a different state.
Caitlin S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these little nut packs I can just throw them in my purse and snack on them later while I am at work. I have never tried the s'mores before because I haven't seen those available in my stores but I try the other varieties and like them
tracy w.
nancy, KY
I love this I bought it recently to change up my breakfast routine and I love it, I have now got my husband on them I'll have to try all flavors and it will be a staple in my household easy to grab and go and to help curve hunger
Kathryn K.
Dayton
I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting. Just enough salty and sweet and seems kind of wholesome. Good for a treat in the middle of the day. Kids and adults love this snack. Easy and portable too!
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I didn't eat these for breakfast alone. It's not enough to fill me up but I did eat them as a healthy snack. They taste amazing! Only down side is they are more expensive than the usual snacks I buy.
Penny J.
Fox Lake, IL
This is great when you don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast. I love the s'mores flavors, it's a little sweet and a little salty. Perfect for eating in the car.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
There are so yummy!! Smores is a great flavor and provides a great variety. It is a bit small for a meal, but makes a great and fulfilling snack!
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
These are a great snack for WLS patients as long as you can tolerate the chorale in them. High protein and flavor just wouldn't have more than twice a week.