Emerald Breakfast On The Go Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs - 5 CT

BY EMERALD #46 in Granola

New! Emerald?? Breakfast on the go!??? Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs.
Peanut butter chocolate banana flavor.
Granola clusters, honey roasted peanuts, milk chocolate pieces, cocoa roast almonds & banana chips!
5 packs.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
Emeralds Breakfast packs are great for on the go. I love how convenient they are for when I am running late for work. I can eat while driving if I have to. They are also wonderful for mid day snacks or when you don't want a big lunch. I would recommend buying these and they are great for all ages. I always have a pack with me anytime of the day.
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
I love these. They are not only great in the morning, but they are also awesome for a pick me up snack. I try to keep a few pouches of this in my purse so I always have a healthy snack for myself or my daughter when we are out. I always have to keep buying it, also, because everyone in my family loves it.
Jena S.
Jena S.
lexington , KY
I eat these just about every morning were i want something quick and easy with great flavors. good price. healthy and filling. good for a snack or a quick breakfast on the go. i have purchased this product more than once, recommend.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to breakfast when I have to grab something quick! They have a lot a variety in the flavors, so you really can't go wrong!
Mia P.
Mia P.
Foodie Expert
These are great for Breakfast when you want something to grab and go. There seems to be a healthy mix and the calories are in the right portion. I buy this often. I buy this especially when we travel.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Foodie Expert
Tried this product for about a month. It was nice to pack for lunches. The price was a wee expensive and the quantity was lacking. Overall it wasn't an item I was overly thrilled to eat. Or felt the need to spend the extra money for.
Natasha w.
Natasha w.
Foodie Expert
These are super convenient for work or breakfast when u don't have time to make anything. They are super yummy and you can get them at most CVS stores
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
These packets are the perfect mixture for a small snack on the go. I like to have these in my drawer at work, or taking them on road trips.
Marisela V.
Marisela V.
Mission, TX
Los in calories and awesome taste! They are listed as one of the items of my diet given to me by the nutritionist
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
My boyfriend wats these every morning. He says they keep him full till lunch unlike other breakfast to go packs!