Emerald Breakfast On The Go Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs - 5 CT

BY EMERALD #84 in Granola & Muesli

New! Emerald?? Breakfast on the go!??? Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs.
Peanut butter chocolate banana flavor.
Granola clusters, honey roasted peanuts, milk chocolate pieces, cocoa roast almonds & banana chips!
5 packs.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Mia P.
These are great for Breakfast when you want something to grab and go. There seems to be a healthy mix and the calories are in the right portion. I buy this often. I buy this especially when we travel.
Brandy B.
Penn Run, PA
Tried this product for about a month. It was nice to pack for lunches. The price was a wee expensive and the quantity was lacking. Overall it wasn't an item I was overly thrilled to eat. Or felt the need to spend the extra money for.
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
Emeralds Breakfast packs are great for on the go. I love how convenient they are for when I am running late for work. I can eat while driving if I have to. They are also wonderful for mid day snacks or when you don't want a big lunch. I would recommend buying these and they are great for all ages. I always have a pack with me anytime of the day.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
I eat these just about every morning were i want something quick and easy with great flavors. good price. healthy and filling. good for a snack or a quick breakfast on the go. i have purchased this product more than once, recommend.
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
I love these. They are not only great in the morning, but they are also awesome for a pick me up snack. I try to keep a few pouches of this in my purse so I always have a healthy snack for myself or my daughter when we are out. I always have to keep buying it, also, because everyone in my family loves it.
Michelle T.
I recently tried these for the first time since my husband love them so much. He likes them since they're so easy to take with him when he have to be at work early In the morning. They are great for a snack.
waleska f.
I love this the moment I saw it ,, they are very good they have different flavors , I also love that they come in little packets so you can bring them evreywhere , And eat them anytime
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
These snack packs are okay. I'm giving it a lower score because I get like I could get the same food if I mixed a combination of fruit, nuts and sweets that I wanted myself.
Alyse R.
Lisle, IL
I love these snacks. They are filling, tasty, and easy to eat on the go. They are hard to find in most stores, and when you do... it's hit or miss on flavor selections.
Natasha w.
These are super convenient for work or breakfast when u don't have time to make anything. They are super yummy and you can get them at most CVS stores