BY EMERALD

Breakfast on the go!™.
Nut & granola mix.
With glazed walnuts.
Breakfast nut blend.
Yogurt covered raisins, granola clusters, honey roasted peanuts, dried cranberries, apple cinnamon glazed walnuts and dried apple chips.
5 pouches.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

• Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there are som...2 Answers
  • Which kind are your favorite?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
alex b.
alex b.
Dixon, IL
Super delicious! has walnuts and yogurt covered raisons. sweet and salty. good for a quick bite, no matter the time of day. I'm not sure how healthy it actually is, but thats okay. it does have protein in it. kinda expensive
Lainie F.
Lainie F.
Fairmont, WV
This is the perfect snack to throw in your #beachbag! They are delicious and all the protein will keep you full until your next meal. They are reasonably priced too.
Aleasha C.
Aleasha C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to snack for breakfast or anytime. My 9 year old daughter loves the mix too!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is magnificent.  I want Santa Claus to put these in my stocking, and I want Emerald to make me a spokesperson so I can get free stuff.  I like these and the chocolate ones, Oh, my Lord.  I could name my dog Emerald these are so darn good.  Yum yum.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this snack! It is so easy to pack and lightweight. I love to take one to school when I'm in a hurry. It is easy to eat on the go and it tastes so good! It fiils me up so I'm not hungry for a while after.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Danielson, CT
These are always in my bag for a quick snack at work or kept for a great hiking snack. We always take them camping.
and f.
and f.
This is a good product from a good company. We enjoy using it from time to time if we have a great coupon or rebate.
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Foodie Expert
I have to say I love having these packs on the go for whenever I need a snack. It's the right amount and just take my hunger away
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these! He says they keep him full all day and taste really good!
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
These are fun and quick to grab in the morning on the way to work or school. Now you could though just by a big jar of trail mix or buy it by weight from a bin. These are convenient though.
Marilee A.
Marilee A.
Foodie Expert
Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there are some that don't have whit chocolates or m&m's lol. I have to have my chocolate in trail mix.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Which kind are your favorite?