BY EMERALD

Breakfast on the go!™.
Nut & granola mix.
With glazed walnuts.
Breakfast nut blend.
Yogurt covered raisins, granola clusters, honey roasted peanuts, dried cranberries, apple cinnamon glazed walnuts and dried apple chips.
5 pouches.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

• Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there are som...2 Answers
  • Which kind are your favorite?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I have to stop myself from buying these delicious packs all the time for breakfast! The cost is a bit high, but the flavor is amazing. Just a little sweet and salty for a yummy breakfast treat. I love every little piece in these packs- no picking out raisins here!
Queen J.
Garland, TX
I love these the quantity is small for the price but they are so good I just have to get them sometimes! I also enjoy the s’mores ones as well. These a perfect for a quick pick me up.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is magnificent.  I want Santa Claus to put these in my stocking, and I want Emerald to make me a spokesperson so I can get free stuff.  I like these and the chocolate ones, Oh, my Lord.  I could name my dog Emerald these are so darn good.  Yum yum.
Haley D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite on-the-go breakfast. An office I worked at supplied these in the kitchen and they could be such a life safer! They have the perfect mix of nuts with a sweet yogurt covered raisins and glazed walnuts.
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I took these to the hospital with me when I went into labor. I love the portion size and the taste is amazing. I will admit it's kinda sweet but still tasty.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
Foodie Expert
Those are very good for breakfast in a hurry. They have all the nutrition I need to get moving in the mornings since I am not a big breakfast eater.
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
Foodie Expert
I love throwing these in my work and diaper bags! My 3 year old and I love them! They are fresh and delicious! Good protein and easy to store!
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these when I need to grad a quick bite or am running out the door and need a snack for later. They’re a little pricey, but good quality.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I wasn't impressed with these packs. The granola clusters were so hard, not just crunchy, that I thought I might break a tooth.
Marilee A.
Foodie Expert
Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there are some that don't have whit chocolates or m&m's lol. I have to have my chocolate in trail mix.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Which kind are your favorite?