BY EMERALD #24 in Granola & Muesli

Breakfast on the go!™.
Nut & granola mix.
With glazed walnuts.
Breakfast nut blend.
Yogurt covered raisins, granola clusters, honey roasted peanuts, dried cranberries, apple cinnamon glazed walnuts and dried apple chips.
5 pouches.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

• Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there...2 Answers
  • Which kind are your favorite?1 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I have to stop myself from buying these delicious packs all the time for breakfast! The cost is a bit high, but the flavor is amazing. Just a little sweet and salty for a yummy breakfast treat. I love every little piece in these packs- no picking out raisins here!
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Review for: Breakfast On The Go Nut Blend 7.5 oz more...
Emerald brand is one of my favorite go to snacks, especially while working out at the gym or before I teach a water aerobics class. Always good and fresh, 100 calorie makes them even better
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
This stuff is magnificent.  I want Santa Claus to put these in my stocking, and I want Emerald to make me a spokesperson so I can get free stuff.  I like these and the chocolate ones, Oh, my Lord.  I could name my dog Emerald these are so darn good.  Yum yum.
Queen J.
Garland, TX
I love these the quantity is small for the price but they are so good I just have to get them sometimes! I also enjoy the s’mores ones as well. These a perfect for a quick pick me up.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great snack or breakfast on the run. During school days I am always in a rush in the morning and at lunch. This gronola mix is my hearty breakfast or snack to tie me over till lunch or till dinner. They are very tasty and the packaging is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket. I give it two thumbs up.
Haley D.
My favorite on-the-go breakfast. An office I worked at supplied these in the kitchen and they could be such a life safer! They have the perfect mix of nuts with a sweet yogurt covered raisins and glazed walnuts.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This blend has the best variety. It contains glazed peanuts and walnuts, granola clusters, yogurt covered raisins and apple chips! A solid breakfast when I'm on the go or the perfect snack for some energy!!
alex b.
Dixon, IL
Super delicious! has walnuts and yogurt covered raisons. sweet and salty. good for a quick bite, no matter the time of day. I'm not sure how healthy it actually is, but thats okay. it does have protein in it. kinda expensive
Terri J.
Romeoville
I wasn't a fan of these. Bought them at Walmart hoping for a tasty easy breakfast when I'm on the go. Never bought them again. They had a funny after taste and just weren't for me. I probably wouldn't recommend
Marilee A.
Are they any good. I am a big fan of trail mix, but there are some that don't have whit chocolates or m&m's lol. I have to have my chocolate in trail mix.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
Which kind are your favorite?