BY GENERIC

Emerald Breakfast on the Go! Berry Nut Blend Nut & Granola Clusters Mix: Roasted peanuts, granola clusters, dried cranberries, yogurt-covered raisins, glazed walnuts and dried blueberries A great source of natural energy to start your day Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
I tried these and didn't really like them at all. If you like sweet and salty mixes then you may like them, but they weren't for me. They're also very expensive so they didn't seem worth it. They were convenient for a quick breakfast though.
Erin M.
Linthicum Hts, MD
I've never been a trail mix lover as the combinations of nuts and chocolate and dried fruit just seemed weird to me. However, Emerald has nailed this particular trail mix on the head. The salty nuts, with the sweetness of the dried yogurt covered fruits and the honey glazed walnuts is absolutely delicious. The only con to this entire thing is that I can never eat just one I keep snacking on the small bags! These are not that expensive, but if you start eating them like candy (guilty) you're going to be in for some sticker shock.
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
I absolutely love these! So easy to take on-the-go and the perfect combination of different flavors! I know there are larger bags available - which is great because you want to eat ALL of the small bags at once! So good!
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
The berry blend is my favorite flavor out of the emerlds breakfast on the go. The berries and the different nuts make such a good combination, it is the best tasting trail mix I have ever eaten. I wish they sold it in larger bags or tubs.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
I LOVE this product! It's so convenient to just grab breakfast and go! It has a delicious mix of fruits and nuts. It leaves you full and satisfied! It always tastes fresh and I love the different varieties! Purchase weekly!
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
Love this for a mid morning or post workout snack! Keeps me full for hours and there's actually more in the pack than what you would initially think. Delicious!
Jessica J.
This is a good mix but pricey. I've made my own mix and thought it was just as good. If your looking for something quick then this is definitely the way to go.
Olivia M.
Windermere, FL
I love this stuff! The yogurt covered raisins are my favorite part. Much better than ordinary trail mix.
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
Very yummy easy breakfast for on the go! They are a little
Pricey but worth it. I would buy
Tiffany S.
Yum! I really enjoy these breakfast blends. Perfect for an on the go meal or snack.