Emerald Breakfast On The Go Berries and Creme Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs - 5 CT uploaded by Breeanna A.

BY EMERALD

New! Emerald?? Breakfast On The Go!??? Nut & Granola Mix Fun Packs.
Berries and creme flavor.
Granola clusters, strawberry flavored cranberries, vanilla yogurt raisins, creamy vanilla coated clusters & vanilla roast almonds!
5 packs.
5-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
Foodie Expert
These little packs are just the right amount needed for a quick stomach-growling pick me up in between meals. While I'm not absolutely crazy over the taste of nuts, I can say that for a none nut lover, these were pretty good. I love the variety available as well!
Jo-Vonne L.
Foodie Expert
I love these! There are awesome to eat by themselves or to mix in my morning yogurt. It’s a great way to start the day for a nursing mom. They are a great healthy combination to keep in a pocket as a snack too. Just wish they were cheaper.
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
Love this product! Great breakfast option when you are running out the door. Even a great pick me up snack later in the day. Perfect size and tastes great. would recommend this product to anyone with a busy healthy lifestyle
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Foodie Expert
As agreat puck me up. I use these easy convienient packs for fuel up anytime of day, always fresh. Their a few in the car, deal drawer, back pack and your good to go
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Foodie Expert
Very convenient for the busy person but not worth the prices. However, the quality is good so d/t this I would recommend it to everyone. I just feel that the quantity for the pricing is not reasonable.
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
Foodie Expert
Really love this on-the-go snack. The protein gives me the energy I need in the morning and keeps me full. I would recommend for those that are busy in the mornings. I found this product at Walmart and Tops.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
Im obsessed with these, quick guilt-less snacks while on the run to keep me out of the fast food lane! Convenient and nice blend of salty sweet to meet most of my snack cravings.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
I love this brand so much and these are the best! When I’m dieting and need a fast breakfast to go with my yogurt i go for these and they never disappoint! By far my favorite!
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
Foodie Expert
These were very good. I ate them as suggested for breakfast but in my opinion the bags needed to be about twice the size they were. Not nearly enough not even for a snack.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed eating these! The mix of the sweet and salty really satisfied my sweet tooth. I like eating them for breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was the yogurt covered fruit. I did find that if I ate it all together, instead of piece by piece, i couldn't really taste the yogurt. Very delicious!