Emerald Bay Mojo Dark Bronzing Sauce 8.5 Oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY EMERALD BAY

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My review on 06/04/2009 from iamtan.com
For me this is a nice mild tingle/bronzer (DHA is listed 7th in the ingredients),I love the scent and I don't find this drying at all..ato reminds me of strawberry incense lol....great color boost!!! 5 stars all the way!!

**Note my bottle is the old one from many years ago and the lotion is still in perfect condition!!!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
Want to look like a bronzed goddess and want to look like one quick? Use this. Be warned though, it BURNS. So if you're not into a tingle lotion you should stay far away from this product. But if you don't mind a little tingle, slather this all over before jumping into a tanning bed and you'll be bronzed and beautiful in no time!
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Stanton, MI
I liked how this didn't make my skin feel slimmy or like i had a very thick feeling lotion on my skin and how nicely it helped darking my skin tone faster
destiny c.
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this stuff so much it gives you almost an instant tan it is very tingley i wouldn't recommend this for new tanners
Katie S.
Katie S.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this stuff! works so good and i myself have never really had any complaints about this product either
chelsea w.
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
I'm writing this as I'm tanning with this lotion. I grabbed it from my mother in law's horde not knowing it was tingle lotion. ( I break out bad with some) so far, 20 minutes in, I haven't welpt up too bad except for my inside crease of my elbows... doesn't feel too bad, just enough heat. Totally looking forward to the results!