Emerald Bay Mojo Dark Bronzing Sauce 8.5 Oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY EMERALD BAY

Madison J.
Louisa, KY
this is a great tanning lotion, only con is the tingle. The first time I used it, I only used it on my legs & by the time I got out of the tanning bed I could already tell a difference
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
I'm writing this as I'm tanning with this lotion. I grabbed it from my mother in law's horde not knowing it was tingle lotion. ( I break out bad with some) so far, 20 minutes in, I haven't welpt up too bad except for my inside crease of my elbows... doesn't feel too bad, just enough heat. Totally looking forward to the results!
Wendy C.
My review on 06/04/2009 from iamtan.com
For me this is a nice mild tingle/bronzer (DHA is listed 7th in the ingredients),I love the scent and I don't find this drying at all..ato reminds me of strawberry incense lol....great color boost!!! 5 stars all the way!!

**Note my bottle is the old one from many years ago and the lotion is still in perfect condition!!!
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
Want to look like a bronzed goddess and want to look like one quick? Use this. Be warned though, it BURNS. So if you're not into a tingle lotion you should stay far away from this product. But if you don't mind a little tingle, slather this all over before jumping into a tanning bed and you'll be bronzed and beautiful in no time!
Andrea Y.
Stanton, MI
I liked how this didn't make my skin feel slimmy or like i had a very thick feeling lotion on my skin and how nicely it helped darking my skin tone faster
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this stuff so much it gives you almost an instant tan it is very tingley i wouldn't recommend this for new tanners
Katie S.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this stuff! works so good and i myself have never really had any complaints about this product either
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
If you want a good tingle lotion this is a good one to get. It’s not to expensive and it works very well.