BY EMERALD

Bite into our smoky sweet cracker-like shell, then crunch on the peanuty center. This classic barbecue flavor brings you more satisfaction than those perfect grill marks. It's another tasty breakthrough from the nutty Nutologists at Emerald. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Foodie Expert
Emeralds Barbeque Double Crunch Seasoned Cracker-Coated Peanuts are delicious. I am a huge fan of barbeque flavored anything but what makes this a great snack is the crunchy cracker coating. Whenever I can find them, I always pick up a bag.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Foodie Expert
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Foodie Expert
Almost as good as my favorite brand... they arent bad though. Got some at a truck stop while on the road. Not too bad
Kim H.
Manasquan
Foodie Expert
Emerald is a trusted brand. I'm not too crazy about the newer batch of flavors but these seem really interesting.