Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Natural Walnuts and Almonds - 7 CT uploaded by Shana K.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® Natural Walnuts and Almonds 100 calorie packs.

7 packs.

Contains 740mg Omega-3.

7-0.56 oz (15.8g) bags. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I'm not a big fan of walnuts, but I eat these because of the nutrition and healthy fats found in both walnuts and almonds." in 1 review
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
These little Emerald 100 Calorie Packs (Walnuts and Almonds) is so convenient! I add these to my oatmeal for breakfast or eat them as a snack when I'm feeling peckish. All that it contains is walnuts and almonds! It's a great snack option, I really love it!
Katie O.
Katie O.
These are great premeasured snack packs. They are great for on the go, or to have right before a workout for some energy. There isn't a lot in the packs, they are only 100 calories. So they were a bit spendy for the amount you got.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
I normally take this snack with me to work. When my 15 minutes breaks comes up I munch down on this product. I think it has a great taste.. Small package and not messy. Just right for eating and going.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect grab an go snack! They taste great and they are in convenient 100 cal bags. I always keep them in my purse. I like to buy them at target or Walmart because you can find coupons
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Foodie Expert
Very useful when you are trying to eat healthy. It's convenient and easy to eat if some what unexcutingn and bland. It's exactly what it says it is.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Foodie Expert
Really yummy! So fresh and perfect amount of salt. They go really fast because the packs are small, but I guess that just 100 calories
Audra D.
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
Foodie Expert
These 7ct packs are perfect snacks for meal prepping. Great for a on the go snack! I highly recommend these 100 calorie packs.
Amber O.
Amber O.
These are one of my favorite snacks. The perfect portion size and good for lunch or convenient when you're on the go.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
I love grabbing these for a low cal snack! They are great when you are calorie count during your "Summer diet"
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Foodie Expert
Love these packs. Great staple to have on hand because it's easy to grab when on the go.