Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Natural Walnuts and Almonds - 7 CT uploaded by Shana K.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® Natural Walnuts and Almonds 100 calorie packs.

7 packs.

Contains 740mg Omega-3.

7-0.56 oz (15.8g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm not a big fan of walnuts, but I eat these because of the nutrition and healthy fats found in both walnuts and almonds." in 1 review
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
Such a good snack option! I am a huge advocate for health and nutrition, so I am a healthy fat enthusiast. I love that these come in convinient travel-sized pouches, and I think they taste great. For the amont of servings provided, these sell for a great price. My inly complaint is that they don't come in bigger servings as well. I wish there were two hundred calorie packs for when the original size isn't enough. I highly recommend!
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Best snack or breakfast additive around. I put these in my oatmeal at the gym, keeps my hunger at bay for hours and at 100 calories I know I’m doing my body good
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
Quick and yummy snack. Easy and well proportioned. Its a healthy protein snack that is good to hold off hunger. Not too expensive as far as snacks go but ill buy it again
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
These little Emerald 100 Calorie Packs (Walnuts and Almonds) is so convenient! I add these to my oatmeal for breakfast or eat them as a snack when I'm feeling peckish. All that it contains is walnuts and almonds! It's a great snack option, I really love it!
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
I love emerald almonds, fresh and crunchy! I don't generally pick them up as hey can be pricey. But I was desperate for a healthy snack and picked them up anyway and they were really good! I would totally recommend them m!
Emily A.
Easy to take on the go. I like to throw these in my purse and eat through out the day when I get hungry. The 100 calorie packs arent as expensive as a big bag either which is nice. I feel like nut prices went up again recently. But I cant go without them
Amanda S.
New Boston, MI
One of our favorite snacks for being on the go. I always throw a few in my purse for shopping trips or a day at the park. We love taking these for when we are hiking trails. They’re delicious healthy and convenient.
Bailey P.
These are great for healthy, on the go snacks. I recommend for road trips, school lunches and back packs, and even to stow in the car for quick commute snacks. I have never had a problem with the food or the company.
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
These 100 calorie packs are a great ok the go snack! I love the combination of walnuts and almonds. They are so good I want more but know that I'm not overindulging and have consumed a healthy portion size.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
These are delicious! Perfect for snacking and healthy for you! I love that they come in prepackaged portions so I don’t eat too many! I get mine from sams club! The price is great for the quantity you get!