Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Dry Roasted Almonds - 7 CT uploaded by Emily T.Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Dry Roasted Almonds - 7 CT uploaded by Sun T.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® 100 Calorie Packs Dry Roasted Almonds.
Excellent source of Vitamin E.
7 packs. see more...

Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Dry Roasted Almonds - 7 CT
  • "Quick healthy snack that's already proportioned just right so you don't have to battle knowing when enough is enough." in 2 reviews
  • "Great snack and very good for you! " in 1 review
  • "While these packs are kinda pricy, they do provide a great snack!" in 1 review
  • "you will just not want to stop eating them." in 1 review
  • "The packaging is so convenient and these are a great healthy snack to take with you!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Eastvale, CA
These almonds are a great snack. They are so quick to grab but are the perfect amount of a healthy snack. As a new breastfeeding mom I always try to find quick easy healthy snacks. This is one of my favorites!
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
These 100 cal packs are pure genius. Especially for those who are trying to watch their caloric intake, it’s something quick and easy to grab. Not to mention that they are delicious. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Nothing is better than a snack for me than these dry roasted almonds. Almonds are just a great snack in general. These were a pretty good price ( under $10 I think?) and lasted me a week or so. Sometimes they don’t last so long because I’m addicted to them because they’re so good!
Roxi G.
Los Angeles, CA
These conveniently sized almond packets are perfect for those who are on-the-go, watching their portions, or both. I'm a person who could snack on nuts endlessly, so having the pre-allotted portion size is super helpful. I recommend these for a portable meal supplement or snack!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
It’s 100 cal packs are my favorite packs out of all of the choices at the grocery store. I buy these over the other brands more often than not. I do wait until they are on sale but they are the tastiest and they have a very different saltiness to them, believe it or not!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for on the go snacking I recommend them as a healthy alternative to chips especially for an in between meals snack on a gym day they are packed at 100 calories so its convenient & keeps you on track with dieting
Jasmin F.
I loved these almonds for snack it was just enough to fill me up for a midday snack. They are delicious but pricey you will not be disappointed and you should buy this if you are looking for healthy snack!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Ashley S.
100 calorie pack almonds are the perfect snack on the go. The portion size is just right and is great paired with a string cheese. While not my favorite brand of almonds, I definitely enjoy these snack packs.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
The seasoning on these is superb! I love these little packs, easy to eat on the go. The only issue is that they're so delicious you'll always be wanting more. Kinda pricey.

Target