Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Cashew Halves & Pieces - 7 CT uploaded by Dawn P.

BY EMERALD

Emerald® Natural Walnuts and Almonds 100 Calorie Packs.

Contains 740mg omega-3.

7 packs.

7-0.56 oz (15.8g) bags. see more...

• "These are the perfect snack!" in 1 review
Carlee C.
These are great for snacks! I love the ones with yogurt but these are a close second! They are High in protein and so that's really good when Im on a diet and they are low on calories! The small packs make it easy for me to throw them in my bag and to!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We are always buying Emerald brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I bought these for my dad because he loves cashews bur also has high cholesterol/blood pressure and he loves them. He's able to enjoy them without overdoing it on the salt.
Michelle F.
Warrington, PA
These are the perfect snacks! They fit right into your pocketbook or bag. They taste delicious and the price is good! I definitely buy these each time we go shopping.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a bag of nuts that have no shells and using them in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local supermarkets and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These 100 pack cashew packs are super convenient and delicious. I️ love packing them in my lunch bag as a added healthy treat to my day. Deliciousness all in one 100 calorie pack.
Dianne R.
Cashews are so addicting. Since ive been trying to watch my weight I have also been trying to add healthier snacks into my day. Cashew nuts are one of my favorites so these simple, 100 cal bags help me portion out how many might be too many. Who knew cashews had so many calorie?! These babies have helped me limit my cashew intake but also provides a small snack :)
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Cashews are one of my favorite nut snack! These 100 calorie packs are great , they prevent you from overeating and are a healthy snack so you don't feel guilty eating them! I would definitely recommend this snack!
Kelli D.
Great snack to keep you full and give you energy. I love these snack packs that let You know exactly how many calories you're munching on so it's easy to keep track off when you're dieting.
Christina R.
Love cashews and the convenient packaging! Makes eating healthy towards your goals so much more easy! Love the full flavor of the cashews. Got them at my local grocery store!