BY EMERALD

B.l.B B.
Great on the go food, but high in sodium so I don't eat daily. Maybe I will eat one once a week for a fast snack. But I do recommend I could eat more but I restrict my eating under 1000 Cal
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Foodie Expert
Favorite kind of cashews. I love plain cashews as well, but this flavor is delicious. These make a great snack and they're only 100 calories. And they are very affordable!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these!! I’ve bought the bigger singular bag of these as well as the smaller individually packaged versions and both are great! These are the perfect healthy snack because they fill me up enough to hold me over until the next meal and are tasty too!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Foodie Expert
We are always buying Emerald brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Foodie Expert
Oh my god these are so good! And I must say where I buy them, the price is very reasonable which I love. I meal prep every week and always have these on my shopping list as they're a great source of protein and so delicious.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
Emerald salt and pepper cashews are by far my favorite nuts. When emerald stopped selling them in large containers I went to all of the stores in my area and bought them out for fear that they would be lost to me forever.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are addicting!!!! So delicious and better than chips or other salty snacks out there. They are such high quality and always so fresh! Cashews are most definitely my favorite type of nut and these are just so tasty!
Alissa H.
Evansville
Foodie Expert
This was a nice surprise. I picked it up on a whim and I'm really glad I did. It's a different take on the same nights we eat for the healthy fats. I like that there are flavor options and something for everyone.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Wasn’t a huge fan of the flavor but they are still good regardless. I bought them on sale with a lot of other flavors and they were all very good and definitely a good quality product with amazing taste.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
I love putting these in a salad for extra crunch. Salt and pepper on things in general just makes it taste better, but these aren’t too salty and they don’t dry my mouth out like some salted nuts do.