BY EMERALD

Ken C.
My all time Favorites my grandmother mother and Aunt were trying to fight one another for my nuts on a family vacay 2 summers ago they mentioned they had never heard of or tried the Emeralds nuts so I gave them a tube and boy did they go nuts these ones are my all time fav
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Personally I like the plain salted ones better. The pepper is a little much for me. But I do love the 100 calorie pack cashew idea as a whole; I can't be trusted with a whole package of cashews!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
Love these!! I’ve bought the bigger singular bag of these as well as the smaller individually packaged versions and both are great! These are the perfect healthy snack because they fill me up enough to hold me over until the next meal and are tasty too!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We are always buying Emerald brand nuts they are just an easy snack to have around the house they are perfect for having guests over to share a snack with as well and they taste amazing I love that their is a hugee variety to choose from
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Emerald salt and pepper cashews are by far my favorite nuts. When emerald stopped selling them in large containers I went to all of the stores in my area and bought them out for fear that they would be lost to me forever.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are addicting!!!! So delicious and better than chips or other salty snacks out there. They are such high quality and always so fresh! Cashews are most definitely my favorite type of nut and these are just so tasty!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love putting these in a salad for extra crunch. Salt and pepper on things in general just makes it taste better, but these aren’t too salty and they don’t dry my mouth out like some salted nuts do.
B.l.B B.
Great on the go food, but high in sodium so I don't eat daily. Maybe I will eat one once a week for a fast snack. But I do recommend I could eat more but I restrict my eating under 1000 Cal
Danielle L.
Delicious! These are so tasty. Great flavor and a healthy snack! Great for on the go, can throw in your purse or bag! I buy this brand on a regular basis, you can find it in most stores!
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I️ love these: my only problem is that I️ could eat them by the gallon. I️ can’t stop and one pack isn’t enough. They are a little bit pricey, but so are all cashews. I️ recommend for sure.