Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts

by Emerald

What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!
Start your review of Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts!
Austin, TX
I actually received these as a substitution, for part of my Walmart grocery pickup order. I frequently buy the packs with only almonds, for breastfeeding as well as general like of the almonds, when I got this in my order instead I didn't think anything of it as it still had almonds mixed in, but several baggies later, I noticed the almond ratio was a lot less than that of the walnuts. Not a huge deal or anything, I like walnuts very much as well, I just wish it would have been a more even mix of the two.
Columbus, OH
I just recently purchased a 6 pack box of these, and though they are good you barely get anything in each bag. My box cost over $4 and there was not much to it as there isn’t even a handful in each bag. I really loved the flavor though I found myself always wanting to grab a bag for a snack. They do make a quick healthy snack option, and since there’s not much in the bag , you definitely won’t over eat them.
1,474 reviews
I love these pre measured almond and walnut 100 calorie packs because I know just how much I am getting in the little bags. I also love this flavor combo. I have always loved walnuts and the health benefits of them combined with almonds is fantastic to throw together as a snack. I just wish they weren’t so pricey.
Coral Springs
These nuts are so yummy. The packets are super handy to throw in my sons' lunch boxes and I always grab a pouch to throw in my purse so I can have a healthy snack while I'm out. I like having good choices while I'm out so I'm less likely to run through a drive thru!
Bellefonte, PA
I have been trying to add walnuts to my diet. A few studies have recently been released that walnuts can help lower cholesterol and high blood pressure if added to your diet regularly. These packs are like a vitamin supplement that I’m adding to my daily routine.
Proctorville, OH
Trying to cut back on the unhealthy things I bought these and I’m very pleased with my purchase they are only 100 calories and great for on the go with some cheese and grapes I will be purchasing again my kids also like them so these are for everyone !
Havelock
I love these! I buy the packs at Walmart for around $3.00. They’re a perfect snack. They taste great, always seem to be fresh. And they’re healthy![product:emerald-100-calorie-pack-natural-almonds-&-walnuts]
Farragut, TN
I eat a pack of these every day! I usually mix them with the Live Active cottage cheese for a crunch factor and a mid-morning snack. A very good choice for a “healthy fat”.
Ft Montgomery, NY
I love having these on hand when I need a quick snack! They’re perfectly portioned and easy to carry along with you in a lunch bag or in your purse! So easy And affordable!
These are my favorite snack packs. I love the mix of nuts and they are always very good quality. The only problem is I always want more! But hey 100 calories is good! I love to keep these in my purse for an emergency snack