Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts

by Emerald

What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!
Start your review of Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts!
Millbrook, AL
The first batch tasted a little odd (discounted and getiing ready to expire, so a tad dry)but the second batch was delicious, I use these as another snack. A little more expensive than almonds but a good snack option for your walnut lovers.
Nuts are always a great healthy snack to have in your bag, I have one in my purse all the time for a quick filling healthy low calorie snack ... Emerald best quality brand of nuts out there, love them
ontario
Love how this product is only 100 calories. Such an easy snack to back when in a hurry. Love that there are almonds and walnuts in this pack
Hampton, Virginia
I love these little packs of nuts because you can pop them in a bag and go.
I love these little packs of nuts because you can pop them in a bag and go.