Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts

by Emerald

What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!
Start your review of Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts!
Nolanville , TX
A really good on the go snack. And my kids love them too. I wish the bag was bigger but I understand why it is. I alway keep my pantry stocked with these.
Lebanon, TN
I love to buy these and put in treat bags that I make to give away. Perfect size. Would love to see more coupons for this products to make them more affordable
Fishers, IN
It is a good snack on the go. I feel that it is a healthy option instead of cookies or chips. I think the bags are convenient and can take them in my purse.
Nashville
My two favorite blend of snack nuts. Portion control and nutrition is important. Take couple of them to work with you. Fight the cravings and burn calories.
Bellevue, NE
Love snacking on these almonds. I never feel guilty with these. I like that they are proportion for me so I am not just trying to count out each almond.
Orlando, FL
emerald® natural almonds & walnuts is great, I have this in my bag every day, perfect and healthy snack, indispensable in my daily life.
Manhattan, KS
These are great for on-the-go snacking and are super filling. I love the mixture of almonds and walnuts. Great healthy option for a snack on a beach day.
USA
I like taking the packs to work as a snack in between breakfast and lunch. The price is affordable. Its a healthy alternative than eating a candy bar.
I do like these a lot. A great snack to have around that is quick and easy. The walnuts can sometimes be really broken up which is a little annoying.
Saint Peters, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! great alternative instead of a bag of chips perfect for on the go because they don't melt lol serving size and ready to eat!