Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Tymeca D.
alabaster, AL
A quick snack when your on the go. Full of proteins to sustain you when you are between meals
Katie O.
I love these. I bought them when I was doing a low carb diet. They help curb your appetite.
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
Good for on the go!! not too expensive and a good way to get your daily calories
Danetra B.
Quick easy snack for on the go and it's full of protein! My kids love them too!
Beverly H.
Rogers, AR
Perfect snack to have on hand any time! Easy to carry packages for anywhere
Ken C.
I OVE ALL OF EMERALDS NUTS MAN I'E BEEN EATING THESE FO YEARS NOW I THINK SINCE THEY CAME OUT I' A EPEAT CUSTOMER THEY ARE AMAZING ALWAYS FRESH TASTE GREAT HUGE PIECES I ALWAYS GET THEM FROM KROGER ONE OF.MY FAVORITE GROCERY STORES I'E ALWAYS RECOMMENDED THESE NUTS
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
I love these, one of my faves. I love my nuts so this is just right. It’s healthy and protein packed for the days that I don’t eat meat. Yum! I can’t go without almonds or anything nut for too long. The price is worth it.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'd give these 10 stars if I could. Easy for on the go and I'm too lazy to separate out portions myself so I get a couple boxes of these at a time cuz I go through these nuts like crazy. My fave snack as of late. Yum
Jen C.
These are a great snack for my kids lunches. They are convenient and portion controlled. I like the variety of having both almonds and walnuts. My kids love them! It’s great for an easy grab and go snack!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy these to snack if I feel like it which is not so often but they are very great in taste and all. I end up finishing them within a day at times. They're good and I would recommend it to others :)
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!