BY EMERALD

Tymeca D.
Tymeca D.
alabaster, AL
A quick snack when your on the go. Full of proteins to sustain you when you are between meals
Katie O.
Katie O.
I love these. I bought them when I was doing a low carb diet. They help curb your appetite.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
Good for on the go!! not too expensive and a good way to get your daily calories
Danetra B.
Danetra B.
Quick easy snack for on the go and it's full of protein! My kids love them too!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Rogers, AR
Perfect snack to have on hand any time! Easy to carry packages for anywhere
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
I love this combination of almonds and walnuts in the 100 calorie pack. It is the perfect serving size to pair with a piece of fruit for a mid-morning snack. The nuts also taste fresh as well and having the packs to grab is so convenient!!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
I love Emerald's 100 calorie natural almonds and walnuts. It's a little more expensive than similar brands but the packs help me with portion control. I've purchased this product about 4 times and will continue to do so.
Amber L.
Amber L.
These 100 calorie packs are great to pack in a lunch box or throw in a purse when you are in a hurry. They also taste really good in yogurt. This is a must have in our pantry.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
Great taste. Easy to throw in purse or lunchbox. Decent price. Usually have a coupon in the coupon section of the paper every month or two.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Nuts are always a great healthy snack to have in your bag, I have one in my purse all the time for a quick filling healthy low calorie snack ... Emerald best quality brand of nuts out there, love them
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!