Emerald® 100 Calorie Pack Natural Almonds & Walnuts 0.56 oz. Pack uploaded by Teresa G.

BY EMERALD

Roz R.
Coconut Creek, FL
The Emerald 100 calorie nut packs are a perfect treat to add to my beach bag. They stay crunchy in the heat and are a delicious mid afternoon snack. The kids love them too!
Patricia  L.
These are a great snack to keep on hand. So healthy for you and fills you just enough to hold you over between meals. I keep some in my work bag diaper bag and purse.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
A really good on the go snack. And my kids love them too. I wish the bag was bigger but I understand why it is. I alway keep my pantry stocked with these.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
These are great for on-the-go snacking and are super filling. I love the mixture of almonds and walnuts. Great healthy option for a snack on a beach day.
Danielle M.
Saint Peters, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! great alternative instead of a bag of chips perfect for on the go because they don't melt lol serving size and ready to eat!
Aryn M.
I do like these a lot. A great snack to have around that is quick and easy. The walnuts can sometimes be really broken up which is a little annoying.
Lauren P.
Houma, LA
Such a quick snack! I love throwing these in my purse when I'm on the go either for work or play! Healthy option to tie you over for your next meal.
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
Great pocket sized to go pack. Great for on the go snacking, I usually keep in my work bag or my purse for a little pick me up to keep me going.
lupe B.
Perfect small packets to have that you can throw in your bag or backpack to have anytime og the day. Love that it's a healthy snack on the go.
Amber S.
These are such a great go to snack for myself and kids at the beach or by the pool. Not only do they taste amazing but they are great for you !
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What is the best way to use these nuts? I know the purpose is to be low-calorie, but does anyone add them to other snacks (fruit &a yogurt parfait, etc)? Lookin. For recommendations!